Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_voting_barJamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_voting_barJamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

Jamia's table shop thread

Go down 
+3
Alvadia
Ryjen
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jamia's Shop of various art
(¨*.¸´.¸(¨*.¸´.¸(¨*.¸´.¸(¨*.¸´.¸¸.´¸.*¨)¸.´¸.*¨)¸.´¸.*¨)¸.´¸.*¨)

W e l c o m e . . .
to desolation row, Guest. First of all, thank you. I am so glad you have at least interested enough in my little shop to click on it. I hope, that I will be honored with the task with creating a piece of art for you. I make a variety of different arts such as pixels (I use premade FREE templates), linearts, manipulations, and sometimes, self drawn avatars (optionally animated), and simple to advanced post tables.

T h e   R u l e s
1. When my shop is closed, please do not request. If you do happen to be stubborn and request when I am closed, I will not except. I rarely close my shop, I only do when I am to busy or simply not wanting to work on anything for a while.
2. Credit is not required on any of my works, but credit is nice.
3. Please, please, PLEASE use what I make. I put effort into my work, some more than others but I did work hard to give you something. If you do not use my work, I may consider not doing requests for you for a while.
4. Obviously, do not claim my work for your own. I worked hard on that (as stated above) and I do not want you running around with it under your name.

E x a m p l e s
Below are examples for all of my art.

E d i t s
A edit of anything you want, can be used for anything you wish. If you want it to be a signature/avatar please ask for either avatar size or signature size.
Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 Mythical_creatures_by_nocterma-d71j75x
Cost: 10 coins

S i m p l e  p o s t i n g  t a b l e
One of my most simple tables, a plain narrow color consisting of 2 background colors and 1 border color and an image at the top. The image at the top is edited to match your character, and if you pay an extra 5 prints I will even add extra edits to set the scene (the example table has extra edits).

He's not dead he only looks that way

I bought my enemies rope to hang me
And the knives to gang me
You can watch ‘em stab me on your television

Grim had sat himself in the deep part of the forest. His ears were pricked for some time, picking up any sounds, the crunch of leaves as some unknown animal stomped over them or a small riot in the trees created by noisy birds squawking back and forth every now and then. Grim didn't mind this really, sure loud noises often bothered the male and spooked him but after a while of sitting listening to the birds he got used to it. Besides, it wasn't like he could just shut them all up, that would be impossible. Grimthorne thought of himself being powerful enough to cease the birds' chatter and wasn't sure how he felt about the thought. It was sort of unsettling really, the simple idea of having so much power, he probably would screw up or something and that made his ears plaster to the back of his head. He couldn't even handle the pressure of being in a pack, everyone watching as he moves about. It just unsettled him to have all the eyes on him, so if he had the ability to warp and control the minds of other creatures he was sure as hell a lot of people would pay attention to him. That just wasn't how Grimthorne rolled, he liked to stay in the shadows and unseen.

And that brings us back to the original topic, away from the day dreams of controlling the birds and back to earth, isolation taking over the brute's train of thoughts. He likes it here, nice and quiet alone with his thoughts, even if he didn't always wanna be alone with himself he liked it right now. His mind was quiet enough and currently he wasn't hearing any voices of doubt so he was happy. Of course he was only alone for a bit as soon enough he heard something trudging through the forest near by. At that moment everything froze over for a second and his breath caught inside his throat. He was torn between standing and approaching this wolf (it was obviously a wolf from the scent) and staying still and hoping not to be seen. It wasn't that Grimthorne was a complete freak and hated the very thought of communication but this was an ugly world and to Grimthorne it was an ugly world full of creatures seeking to have his head planted on the ground in front of them and his blood soaked into their pelts. His thoughts did nothing but feed these thoughts of doubt, whispering through his mind so vividly it was like someone was standing at his ear whispering in negativity. 'They'll kill you' 'murder' 'hate' 'bathe in your blood and eat your corpse.' The snide voices echoed over and sent shivers up his spine until he was quickly on his feet, hair prickling up and blue eyes wide searching for whatever was talking to him, even though he knew it was all in his head. He knew that everytime he heard one of these voices there would never be anyone there. "They're not real Grim, they never were and they never will be. Just ignore them."It was all he could do to calm himself, echo the word's his dad had said to him so many times as a young pup when he would snarl and bark at things no one else saw. Little did his dad know that it only frustrated Grimthorne that they denied that these... demons if I dare call them were fake. That it was simply something he could ignore like a pesky itch or that it was an illness that would fade away. This was real, and it was a illness but not a simple cold, this would never go away and it was all Grimthorne could do but to act like nothing was wrong. If he reacted then people would think he was unstable, which he is but people can't think that. He would never get anywhere in the world if he walked around talking to nothing.

Taking a deep breath he shut his eyes and took a few more breaths to calm himself. He was sure with all the noise he made this wolf had heard him so there was no point hiding now. He took a few more seconds to regain himself, taking up a confident and strong posture and padding carefully through the forest, thankful the voices had died down again. Now he could think clearly, walk with more pride and seem somewhat normal, and only hope that this she-wolf he now saw in front of him couldn't someone see through his tough disguise, see the frail unstable wolf that was afraid of practically everything.

He had every right to see this female though. Now that he looked over her she was certainly NOT like any female he had seen, she was almost at Grim's height, she was the size of an average male so a few inches shorter then Grim considering the brown colored male was more on the large side. He fur had a fluffy look to it and was an ebony color though standing here in the sunlight it looked almost ghostly, spooky. From what he could see of her eyes were an icy color, much like Grimthorne's but her's were more pale and colorless while Grim's eyes were just a lighter shade of blue, her's literally looked like someone cut out her eyes and replaced them with chunks of ice.

He cleared his throat to let her know he was there, seeing as she had her back turned to him and was drinking from a stream. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to her but he knew if she showed any signs of aggression he was running, no doubt about it. He didn't wanna hurt anyone and he wasnt keen on the thought of getting hurt so even if it was wimpy he was hauling ass if she growled at him or launched in to bite him.

Notes: Sorry I was to lazy to proof read it and check for any errors, it might have quite a few slip ups.
Song of the Moment: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch me" by Fall Out Boy
Mentioned: Vangar
Addressed: Vangar (Indirectly)
Word Count: 1006

Cost : 10 coins

O r d i n a r y  p o s t  t a b l e
One of the most common tables, just a little more expensive than a simple post table. This table includes a modified image of your character on the top accompanied by a quote then the image fades into a color, which becomes the base of your post

The fox sure did make a racket, screeching and hollering and claiming she's big and scary, getting into a fighting stance. "Get back! I.. I'm big.. and scary.. and DANGEROUS!! I'll tear you apart! Gurrr.." she said growling.. or at least Jamia guessed it was supposed to be a growl. "Don't wear yourself out kid" she said with a laugh, lifting a paw and gently pushing the fox's head, knocking her off her feet. "I ain't gonna hurt you so cut the act, you know you wouldn't be able to take me anyways." She sat down and stared down at the fox she'd just knocked to the ground.

"I'm Jamia, but you can call me Jamie if you want." She looked around the beach, scanning for any survivors. "I don't know about you but I say we go search for water.." she paused and gave her a coy grin. "If you're done playing tough guy of course." She glanced down at her wounded leg. It hurt like hell, but there was nothing she could do with it now and she didn't even know anything about herbs. She was raised in captivity, if she got hurt a zoo keeper would just fix her up.

"If we find fresh water we can clean our wounds. I'm no medic so I would be rubbish at anything else to help clean up and getting fixed." She let out a yawn and got to her feet again. "After we get our wounds dressed maybe we could come back and search for any survivors. I wanna make sure anyone who has a chance of living is rescued or at least noticed." Without waiting for the fox's reply Jamia began limping away, towards a farther side of the beach away from the wreckage. If the fox wanted to live she would fallow Jamia and not be an idiot.

Tagged: Alahya || Word Count: 314 || Side Notes: Shorter post

Cost : 20 coins

S c r o l l  t a b l e
A simple scroll table with an image in the background of a modified image of your wolf. This table's coding is a bit more advanced, and so this table costs more than a simple table or even a ordinary table.

"You can call me Killian," the other guy with tattoos had said. Wolf made sure to take note of this, it was nice to know people's names. As Killian addressed Wolf, he raised an eyebrow and gave a small smile. Maybe Killian wasn't to bad.. it would have of course made Wolf more happy if he was given a cigarette right then but he assumed its better late than never. However, this did not mean that Wolf wouldn't stop being a shit, he was bored so why not carry on.

"But you ain't smoking in here, and I'm not about to take you outside this late at night. Try again tomorrow morning." He just groaned and twisted around awkwardly in the chair. "Last I checked I am fully functional so I think I would be perfectly fine taking myself outside to smoke." He smiled slightly and shifted again so he was leaned forward with his elbows on his knees. "If I ask nicely will you give me one right this second? It's not like I'm pyromaniac, just a semi-innocent junkie so you wont have to worry about me setting fire to anything but a cigarette." Wolf figured this wasn't gonna get him anywhere so he sort of just let it be for now, the guy was more on his good side than his bad side right now, though if he was a Councillor at this place there was no way it would stay this way. When his parents dropped him off here yesterday he was quite pissed to find out he had to go to group therapy and rehabilitation shit when needed, it was kinda all stupid.

"By the way I think it would be helpful for me to tell you right now my parents probably didn't give me anything. They kicked me out of their house and put me in a nut house, like they would ever even think to give me cigarettes." He sighed and stretched, standing up and brushing off his jeans. "The bedtime for this place is to Fudge early." He glanced around until he found a clock, then scowled. "Besides, it only JUST turned 9. Last I checked lights out is at 10." He smirked and held his hand out, "which would actually give you plenty of time to take me outside for a smoke if you actually think I need supervision." His eyes slid over to rest on the crazy guy with the distant look on his face. He felt quite tempted to do something to try and scare him but then just quickly snapped his gaze back to Killian. He wasn't in the mood to scare some poor nut job, to busy trying to get a cigarette.

Word count: 458 Tagged: Richard, Killian Outfit: sexy

Cost: 30 coins

M o d e r a t e l y  A d v a n c e d  s c r o l l  t a b l e
A more complex scrolling table complete with a top border image and a bottom border image of my choice to match the mood of your table. On one side of the table is a an edited image of your character and on the right there is scroll box.
I'm just the way that the doctor made me
“I don’t have insomnia,” he heard Spencer say from the top bunk. "Thats good" he said gently, smiling even though Spencer couldn't see his facial features since he had his back towards the guy right now. “I just have trouble staying asleep. One of the doctors I went to said it has something to do with anxiety." His roommate continued as Adrian turned around and started heading back to his bed. "Thats not so good," he said with a frown. "I don't have anxiety, I just don't usually talk much. Before you were here I would only talk to the doctors and sometimes my roommates that I actually liked. Sometimes I wouldn't even talk to the doctors." He sighed and stopped before getting into bed.

“Did you plug in the night light?” Spencer asked and Adrian looked up at him blankly for a minuet before finally, his brain registered what the guy said. "Oh," he started, talking softly. "No. I haven't. I'll do that now," Adrian said awkwardly making his way to a light socket, looking around for the night light on his way, picking it p and plugging it in. He then glanced at the over head light with a sigh. "I have to turn the light out." He stated apologetically, and terrified for himself. "I'm sorry, they'll yell at me if I leave the over head light on."

He grabbed his slender black flashlight and walked over to the light switch. He braced himself, taking a deep breath and feeling his heart speed up and pound in his chest. Who knows what could happen tonight, demons and other weird things have been happening to him all day, in broad day light. In the dark these creatures and images just got more vivid, more scary. He shut his eyes tight, and finally clicked it off.

Even through his eyelids, he could see the lights turn out. The color around him went from a light reddish color to pitch black and his breath caught in his throat. He quickly turned his flashlight on and opened his eyes, slightly comforted by the nightlight Spencer had provided and his own light being expressed from his flashlight but still terrified. He walked quickly and anxiously back over to his bed, put his skeleton hood up and climbed under the covers.

To ease his mind, Adrian decided to talk to Spencer. "I never finished what I was saying" he said softly, skimming the light around the room nervously with a shaking hand. "I don't have anxiety, I just didn't talk. I guess I didn't talk because.. well I liked being known as the scary intimidating guy that never talked and dressed in all black. I liked people being afraid to approach me. It was a nice change, being feared rather than being the one afraid. No one talked to me that wasn't a doctor or forced into chatting with me one way or another and I didn't want them to anyways. Besides, when I had no friends in this hell hole I didn't see a reason to talk unless I needed to."

He stopped talking for a long while and just kept looking around the room. "Besides, when other patients are afraid of you, they wont approach you and possibly hurt you. You cannot possibly trust anyone these days. They all either wanna slit your throat or are working with the people who want to slit your throat."

Tagged: Spencer
Song of the moment: Stay Away From My Friends by Pierce The Veil
Muse: Alright
Wearing: Clicky
Word Count: 581

Cost: 35 coins

A d v a n c e d  p o s t  t a b l e
A very complicated post table with either a gif of a wolf (cannot be edited, that would simply take way to much time) or an edited image of your wolf. This table had a lot of coding, and takes a bit longer to customize. It has a SHORT line of lyrics up at the top, a SHORT line of lyrics in the middle and a stanza of lyrics at the bottom.

So give me all you’ve got
I can take it

"Tell ya what, you quit giving me shit and after I assist our friend here back to his room, I'll take you outside for a cigarette so you can at least get a quick nicotine fix before lights out. Sound like a plan?" Killian had said, which made Fenris' mood improve quite a bit. "Great!" He exclaimed, leaning forward and slapping his hands together, "so the sooner we get the lunatic to his room the better." Fenny wasn't even trying to be rude and bothersome anymore. In his mind the comment was harmless and tottally not rude in anyway, just a light hearted joke considering basically anyone in here is a lunatic one way or another.

As the Kilian talked to the other patient Fenris sat idly with his hands still closed around each other. He hadn't planned on getting involved until Killian litterally brought him into it. "If it's all right with you, me and my friend here would like to help you find your room. That way you can take a nap comfortably, okay?" The tattooed man had said with a wink directed to Fenny. He never said he was willing to help the guy to his room, shouldn't he be able to at least do that by himself? Fenris had just simply stated he wanted the guy back in his room and quickly so that he could have a smoke already.

"Hey, I never said I would like to help him. Don't put words in my mouth." Despite his dialogue that would hint he was going to refuse to escort the man with Killian he stood up. "But... I don't have anything better to do so why not." He stretched a little before arriving at Killian's side. "Shouldn't you be able to find your room on your own? I mean it can't be that hard can it? Are you suffering from amnesia or something?" Just to get his point across Fenris knocked the tips of his knuckles against the guy's head, making a "click" noise with his tongue.

"But hey," he shrugged his shoulders. "Considering you're here at Daniel Grey I wouldn't be surprised if a few screws have fallen out along the way." Fenris continued, talking before thinking had become a nasty habit of his.

"He won't come and haunt my room will he?" The other patient asked and Fenris raised an eyebrow and let his mouth curl into an amused smile. "I can't make any promises" he said, keeping his features serious and trying not to show any signs that he's basically acting. "I've heard some pretty nasty tales of ghost attacks right here in Daniel Grey. There are plenty of rumors and legends about the ghost of Daniel Grey psychiatric hospital but no one can be sure which one is actually the truth." He bit his upper lip to avoid smiling and glanced over at Killian, then back to the patient.
Not ashamed of what I am
I took the pills for these empty nights
‘cause it makes me who I am.

THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT "YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN WITH A LIFE LIKE YOURS. WELL, IF YOU'RE LOST LITTLE BOY THE CAMERAS PULL YOU RIGHT BACK DOWN. IT'S LIKE A CHEMICAL BURN, PEELING OFF YOUR SKIN. AND WHEN YOU SEE YOUR FACE YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.”

Be afraid of what I am

Word Count: 492
Tagged: Richard, Killian

Cost: 40 coins
[/spoiler]

T h e   R e q u e s t s

Manipulation
Code:
[size=24]Manipulation Form[/size]

[b]Wolf description or ref:[/b]
[b]background:[/b] can be transparent
[b]Name:[/b] on/off
[b]Name color:[/b]
[b]Text[/b] optional

Post table
Code:
[size=24]Post Table Form[/size]

[b]Table type:
[b]Link to Bio[/b]
[b]Color(s):[/b]
[b]Font color:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Border[on/off]:[/b]
[b]Lyrics (required for only some tables):[/b]
[b]Gif or image (for advanced table only):[/b]

Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 6

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Post Table Form

Table type: Simple
Link to Bio Don't have one yet but the face claim is  Lynsey Frost There are so few pictures of her sorry and It's literally human version of Ravenica
Color(s): Black and teal
Font color: white
Mood:Sad
Border[on/off]: On
Lyrics (required for only some tables): Clicky
Gif or image (for advanced table only): N/A

Post Table Form

Table type: Moderately advanced scroll table
Link to Bio Once again don't have one but It's just a human version of Diesel, face claim is Isaac Hempstead-Wright and he needs to be wearing something modern.
Color(s): Pale blue
Font color: white
Mood: Calm, happy
Border[on/off]: Off
Lyrics (required for only some tables): "Well somebody told me That I would be a dreamer for life"

Post Table Form

Table type: Advanced
Link to Bio Diesel again (Isaac Hempstead-Wright), but this time with some more medieval clothing on
Color(s): You can chose
Font color: You can chose
Mood: Calm, peaceful
Border[on/off]: Nope
Lyrics (required for only some tables): Clicky
Gif or image (for advanced table only):
Gif please
Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Well somebody told me That I would be a dreamer for life
TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

Tagged: Names
Word Count: Words
Side Notes: Whoo

Code:
<center><div style="width: 420px; height: 20px; background-color: transparent; background-image: url(http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/83/01/52/2ni3di11.png); border-bottom: 10px solid #7b8a9a;"></div><div style="width: 400px; background-color: #7b8a9a; padding: 10px;"><div style="font-family: orator std; color: 000; background-color: #b7c3cf; padding: 5px; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 13px; text-transform: lowercase;"<i>[i][color=#ffffff]Well somebody told me That I would be a dreamer for life[/color][/i]</i></div><table cellspacing=1><td><div style="width: 200px; height: 312px; background-image: url(http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/83/01/52/14-9213.jpg);"></div></td> <td><div style="padding: 10px; width: 172px; height: 230px; background-color: dadada; font-family: tahoma; color: #ffffff; font-size: 9px; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;">TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE
</div><div style="margin-left: -2px; margin-top: 2px;"><table cellspacing=1><td><div style="margin-bottom: 2px; padding: 5px; width: 86px; background-color: 333333; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; color: b1b1b1; text-align: center;">

</div><div style="padding: 5px; width: 86px; background-color: dadada; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; color: #666633; text-align: center;"><marquee>
<div style="padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 5px; width: 87px; background-color: 333333; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; color: b1b1b1; text-align: center;"></div></td></table></div></td></table><div style="font-family: orator std; color: eeeeee; background-color: 555555; padding: 5px; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 1px;">
[left][color=#EEEEEE]Tagged: Names
Wearing: [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/539cfa089a6d2ba8b710e92cd25efb37/tumblr_mjgnkbP2ZQ1qk6oqno1_250.png]Clicky[/url]
Word Count: Words
Side Notes: Whoo[/color][/left]
</div></div><div style="width: 420px; height: 37px; background-color: transparent; background-image: url(gj); border-top: 10px solid #7b8a9a;"></div></center>

Cost: 35 coins (please post in the transactions topic)
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Thanks Jamia, Looking forward to seeing the rest of them c:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Well somebody told me
That I would be a dreamer for life

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE
And if I lived a lie
Somebody told me I would never reach the other side
‘cause it makes me who I am.

WELL YOU SAY I'M OLD NEWS, BUT CROSS YOUR FINGERS I'M YOURS TO LOSE. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU, THAT THINGS WILL NEVER IMPROVE? THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER, SOMEONE ELSE'S PAST IS ALWAYS CLEANER, BUT I'M A BELIEVER, THATS THERES A FOOL IN ALL OF US.
Would someone meet me on the other side?

Word Count: Numbers
Tagged: Characters

Code:
<center><div style="background: bottom #; width: 438px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding-right: 500; padding-bottom: 0px; width: 400px; font-family:verdana; color:#392727; font-size:8pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;"><font face=baskerville><p align=justify>
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald|Open+Sans+Condensed:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 52px; letter-spacing: -4px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #6e6e6e; margin-top: 30px;">
Well somebody told me</div><div style="width: 400px; height: 220px; background-image: url(http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmu2vzNJZu1qbdzeqo1_r1_500.gif);"></div><div style="font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 45px; letter-spacing: -4px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #6e6e6e; margin-top: 30px;">That I would be a dreamer for life</div><p><div style="width: 400px; background-color: #211c18;"><div style="width: 380ps; padding: px; text-align: justify; line-height: 90%; font-size: 12px; color: #c4c4c4; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;">

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE
</div><div style="width: 290px; text-align: right; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #b8aba0; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 9px 25px 10px 85px; border-bottom:; border-top;"><i>And if I lived a lie</i>
</div></div>[i][font=Georgia][size=15]Somebody told me I would never reach the other side[/size]
[size=12]‘cause it makes me who I am.[/size]

[/font][/i][left]WELL YOU SAY I'M OLD NEWS, BUT CROSS YOUR FINGERS I'M YOURS TO LOSE. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU, THAT THINGS WILL NEVER IMPROVE? THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER, SOMEONE ELSE'S PAST IS ALWAYS CLEANER, BUT I'M A BELIEVER, THATS THERES A FOOL IN ALL OF US.[/left]
<div style="width: 290px; text-align: right; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #b8aba0; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 9px 25px 10px 85px; border-bottom:; border-top;"><i>Would someone meet me on the other side?</i>
</div></div>
Word Count: Numbers
Tagged: Characters
Wearing: [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/5623fbb7fbe62a7d8da7991cddde4614/tumblr_mwy9m4SrKg1srcloeo8_250.gif]Clicky[/url]</div></center>
Cost: 40 Coins
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:26 pm

I was raised in the valley, there were shadows and death.

Got out alive but with scars I can't forget. This kid back in school, subdued and shy. An orphan and a brother and unseen by most eyes.

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

Notes: Words
Wearing: Link here
Tagged: Namey Name
Word Count: numbers

Code:
<center><div style="width: 430px; padding: 3px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid #380909;">
<div style="width: 320px; text-align: right; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #2e6760; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 10px 25px 10px 85px; border-bottom:1px dotted black; border-top:1px dotted black;"><i>I was raised in the valley, there were shadows and death.</i></div>
<div style="width: 400px; height: 227px; background-image:url(http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/83/01/52/14-9214.jpg); border-right:3px solid #0f0000; border-left:3px solid #0f0000; border-top:3px solid #0f0000;"></div>
[left]<div style="width: 320px; text-align: left; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #2e6760; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border-bottom:1px dotted black; border-top:1px dotted black;"><i>
Got out alive but with scars I can't forget. This kid back in school, subdued and shy. An orphan and a brother and unseen by most eyes.</i></div>[/left]

<div style="width:360px; text-align:justify; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; padding: 10px 15px 10px 15px; line-height:90%; border-right: solid 20px #; border-left: solid 20px #; border-bottom: solid 20px #;">[color=#ffffff]TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE[/color]
<br><br>
<div style="width: 300px; text-align: left; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #2e6760; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 6px 5px 6px 60px; border-bottom:1px dotted white; border-top:1px dotted white;"><i>Notes: Words
Word Count: numbers</i></a></div></div></div></div>
Cost: 10 Coins
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:35 am

Thanks Jam, transferring those coins now!
Back to top Go down
Vivian
neutral
neutral
Vivian

Coins : 8

Character sheet
Mate/crush: ...James
Canine age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:16 am

Post Table Form

Table type: Simple Posting Table :)
Link to Bio https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net/t108-v-i-v-i-a-n
Color(s): Whatever you think looks good :3
Font color: Whatever you think looks good :3
Mood: Happy, Curious, Hopeful
Lyrics (required for only some tables): All that glitters is gold/Only shooting stars break the mold
Hey now, your a rock star, get the show on, go play
Gif or image (for advanced table only):
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:14 am

god I'm so sorry I will start this right away and maybe finish tonight
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:25 am

All that glitters is gold

Only shooting stars break the mold hey now, your a rock star, get the show on, go play

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

Code:
<center><div style="width: 430px; padding: 3px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid #87b661;">
<div style="width: 320px; text-align: right; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #161a12; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 10px 25px 10px 85px; border-bottom:1px dotted black; border-top:1px dotted black;"><i>All that glitters is gold</i></div>
<div style="width: 400px; height: 227px; background-image:url(http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/83/29/84/2007-110.jpg); border-right:3px solid #0f0000; border-left:3px solid #0f0000; border-top:3px solid #0f0000;"></div>
[left]<div style="width: 320px; text-align: left; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #161a12; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border-bottom:1px dotted black; border-top:1px dotted black;"><i>
Only shooting stars break the mold hey now, your a rock star, get the show on, go play</i></div>[/left]

<div style="width:360px; text-align:justify; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; padding: 10px 15px 10px 15px; line-height:90%; border-right: solid 20px #; border-left: solid 20px #; border-bottom: solid 20px #;">[color=#ffffff]TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE[/color]
<br><br>
<div style="width: 300px; text-align: left; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #161a12; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 6px 5px 6px 60px; border-bottom:1px dotted white; border-top:1px dotted white;"><i>Notes: Words
Back to top Go down
Vivian
neutral
neutral
Vivian

Coins : 8

Character sheet
Mate/crush: ...James
Canine age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:18 pm

o.0 Thank you SO MUCH Jamia! I love it! Haha don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Post Table Form

I need another table from you because they're beautilicious and i'm determid to give you all my coins but it's for another site again, I'll add extra credit and a link to you if you want though?

Table type: Simple
Link to Bio link You might not be able to see it but I can PM it to you if needed. This is what she looks like link.
Color(s):
saddlebrown
Font color: White
Mood: Dark, Aggressive
Lyrics (required for only some tables):Blood and ink stain the walls.
Silently with bloodied knuckles, I carry on
Hoping it's not too wrong.
You said the nights were far too long.
'Honey, it's just the start of it.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Blood and ink stain the walls.

Silently with bloodied knuckles, I carry on Hoping it's not too wrong. You said the nights were far too long. 'Honey, it's just the start of it.'

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

Code:
<center><div style="width: 430px; padding: 3px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid #9f1802;">
<div style="width: 320px; text-align: right; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #3a1010; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 10px 25px 10px 85px; border-bottom:1px dotted black; border-top:1px dotted black;"><i>Blood and ink stain the walls.</i></div>
<div style="width: 400px; height: 227px; background-image:url(http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/140/3/a/14_92_by_nocterma-d7j3grb.jpg); border-right:3px solid #0f0000; border-left:3px solid #0f0000; border-top:3px solid #0f0000;"></div>
[left]<div style="width: 320px; text-align: left; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #3a1010; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border-bottom:1px dotted black; border-top:1px dotted black;"><i>
Silently with bloodied knuckles, I carry on Hoping it's not too wrong. You said the nights were far too long. 'Honey, it's just the start of it.'</i></div>[/left]

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE[/color]
<br><br>
<div style="width: 300px; text-align: left; font-family: 'georgia'; font-size: 9px; background-color: #3a1010; color: #C2C2C2; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 90%; letter-spacing: 3px; padding: 6px 5px 6px 60px; border-bottom:1px dotted white; border-top:1px dotted white;"><i>Notes: Words
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks Jamia, it's great!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:06 am

Free table for Ayeria

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

Word count: words || Tagged: names

Code:
<div style="background: url(http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/169/7/b/14_92_by_nocterma-d7mzrrz.jpg) no-repeat left white; width: 522px; height: 735px; border: 1px solid black;border-radius:20px; margin: 0 auto;">
<div style="padding-left: 200px; padding-top: 100px; padding-bottom: 15px;  width: 00px; font-family:Century Gothic; color: black; font-size:9pt; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:0px;"><div style="background: rgba(255, 255, 255, .6);border-radius:15px;overflow:auto; width: 90%; height: 450px;padding: 5px;text-align: justify; opacity: .8; letter-spacing: 0px; color:black; text-transform:none;">

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE

TEXT HERE
</div>
Word count: words || Tagged: names
</div></div><br>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamia's table shop thread   Jamia's table shop thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamia's table shop thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2