Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
Table... thing test I_vote_lcapTable... thing test I_voting_barTable... thing test I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Table... thing test I_vote_lcapTable... thing test I_voting_barTable... thing test I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
Table... thing test Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
Table... thing test SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

Table... thing test

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Coins : 56

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 2 Years

Table... thing test Empty
PostSubject: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 pm

After messing around with one of Jamia's scroll tables, I decided to make my own with what I learned. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about it, but this is my first "intermediate/advanced" bit of code I've done in my life. It was very fun to make and play around with, even if it did end up messing up the coding of my website. (The topic I was making it on got screwed up somehow? I'm thinking it has to do with the image size; I hope it works here.)

In any case, moving on. I do want critiques on this thing. Feel free to destroy, eat, throw skittles at, etc etc etc.

Word Count- OVER 9000
Addressed- Myself
Mentioned- Who even cares
Comments- OMG like what does the fox say

Back to top Go down
http://silver-moonlight.forumotion.com
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3.5 years

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:11 pm

My gosh, Miku, I think it's gorgeous. I'm jealous, I can't even make a basic table for the life of me.
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:17 pm

I learn by looking and messing with stuff, so it was pretty easy to figure stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 3 years

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:20 pm

This is a very nice table! Its very nicely coded and I dont see any problems!
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks, Jamia! I'm thinking about replacing my crappy, put together in five minutes one.
Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Coins : 38

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Ha you must be jokin'
Canine age: 4 Years

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:22 am

My glob! I love your style of drawing!! ^-^ awesome table
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table... thing test   Table... thing test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Table... thing test
Page 1 of 1