Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
Natives of the Creek Pack I_vote_lcapNatives of the Creek Pack I_voting_barNatives of the Creek Pack I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Natives of the Creek Pack I_vote_lcapNatives of the Creek Pack I_voting_barNatives of the Creek Pack I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
Natives of the Creek Pack Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
Natives of the Creek Pack SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

Natives of the Creek Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naveen

Natives of the Creek Pack Empty
PostSubject: Natives of the Creek Pack   Natives of the Creek Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Welcome to Natives of the Creek Pack.
http://nativeofthecreekpack.canadaboard.net/
Our site is a very new one but growing rapidly with members! Below you will find everything you need to know about our members, website and what makes us so tempting.

Creation: As said before, NOTCP was created not so long ago on September 20th.

Member Count
Males: 4
Females:7
Second Accounts:0

Copyright: Everything you see on this site was created by Admins Naveen and Kalyani. If you want to use an idea you MUST ask permission, as it is considered stealing and will result in an immediate ban.

Setting: There is no state we live in. No country. We are set in the time frame of Native Americans (no outsiders had found America yet), and we simply call our lands home. We have a territory span that would compare to 6 medium sized states put together, and our land is split into 4 sections.

What do we mean by 'origins':  On our site, Creek Pack was created by a group of 4 Natives. They choose the strongest, fiercest, bravest wolves as their chosen ones, and in turn created the pack's first bloodlines. Out of the 4 tribes, 2 have yet to announce their leaders, but Valavan leaders Naveen and Kalyani are determined to hold the clans together until they do.

Plot: Currently our sites plot is to find the last 2 chosen ones, but mini plots can be created whenever.

NOTCP Legend
Males:
Females:
Active:
Inactive:
Semi-Active:

Ranks

Valavan: The Valavan's are the alphas. They are at the lead of the council, and their betas have equal power. This pair is made up of a male and female, assumably mates that dish out their rule fairly and equally.
Naveen||Meet Mr_Right||||
Kalyani||N/A||||

Shahid: The betas of Creek Pack. They have just as much authority as the Valavan and demand the same respect. Shahids are responsible for keeping the site in check and reporting any problems to the Valavans if they couldn't get it under control.
Rowann|| WellArentYouLovely||||
-To be announced, must be earned-

Anand: The elders of Creek Pack. They are very important to us, as they hold our legends safe in their minds and share wisdom every time they speak.
Unlimited
-
-
-
-
-

Chiman : The healers of the pack. They are the lifesavers and are very depended upon by their pack mates. These wolves specialize in herbs and plants, and regardless of the situation they must remain calm at all times.
Unlimited
-Necro || N/A || || ||
-
-
-
-

Sanatan: Our warriors. These wolves are HUGE in size and have extreme strength. Their bodies are specialized to block out pain and shoot blasts of adrenaline through their blood stream. Warriors are usually intimidating to others, but in our pack they are highly respect and may even receive a head bow of submission from the Valavan's and Shahid.
Unlimited

- Joshua || N/A || || ||
-
-
-
-

Vilok : Our hunters. These wolves have smaller builds and enduring speed and stamina. Their bodies are like a gazelle, they can reach top speeds and make sharp turns without tripping once. The hunters provide our main food source
Unlimited
-Leotie||SpecialK42293|| ||
- Atepa || WellAren'tYouLovely || || ||
- Ellery || N/A || || ||
-
Mishono : Our apprentices. These are the wolves older than 6 months but less than 2 years. At this age they are training hard for a rank of their choice and trying to gain their first totem
Unlimited
-
-
-
-
-

Assassins: Their name says it all. They are any size and specialize in silence and the element of surprise. These wolves patrol our territory, and are not afraid to venture out into any part of our land regardless of the weather.
Unlimited
-Navi || FallenShadow1319 || ||
-Akit || Radioactive Rabbit || ||
- Terry || N/A || || ||

Pups: Self Explanatory. These are the members younger than 6 months of age. They are responsible for getting stronger and growing up.
Unlimited
-
-
-
-
-

Goals:
- Gain 5 members
- Complete first contest
- Have more then 20 members active
- Complete first event

Allys: