Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Black Rock - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Black Rock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
The Black Rock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Black Rock - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Black Rock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Black Rock - Page 2 Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Black Rock - Page 2 SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Black Rock

Go down 
+4
Ryjen
Killian
Alvadia
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Black Rock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

The Black Rock
The Black Rock - Page 2 The_Black_Rock_
Image (c) The TV show: Lost
The black rock is a pirate ship. No one Knows how it go into the forest, probably way long ago but it's here now. There are a little over 10 cases of explosives in the ship, which makes it dangerous but alas, the pirates couldn't care less. It is a hot spot for the pirates to hang out as pirates belong in a pirate ship of course. The whole thing smells of gun powder and although it is old, it is still sturdy. The only way into the ship is a small hole created in the side.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 pm

James was lounging around the Black Rock since the pirates had formed a sort of group with Redbeard as their captain. James didn't so much mind red being their captain, but he wasn't sure about Killian or Alahya. He knew both of the older pirates had their eyes set on being captain, but Red came out on top. However there were no fights or anything. Nothing exciting had happened and James was about to bounce off of the walls.

You could imagine how excited the male was when red made his little announcements of sorts. “We should go down to tha beach, see if we can find anything in that old shipwreck there.” James let a kinda bark of agreement kinda like a human pirate would say yarg. "When do ya say we head out Cap'?" He twisted around in circles before finally settling back down. "And what do ya suppose we do about the main group? They might not like our tresspassin'?"

James had never come in contact with the main group but he'd heard of them. He couldn't even imagine what they were like. They might not like pirates as it seems like a lot of people don't like pirates.

Tagged: Redbeard|| Word Count: 206 || Side Notes: Crappy post
Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Coins : 29

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 2.7 years

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:57 pm

The past month had gone by rather slowly to the ebony female. She had been longing to get back out at sea but she knew that was impossible. She was currently lazing about on top of a large rock resting her eyes. The sickeningly salty scent of the ocean wafted past her nose and she sighed contently. "I miss the sea." She had luckily gotten over her sickness about a week after the crash and longing had been growing worse the longer she'd been stuck on this stupid island.

A low rumble made her open her eyes and let out a groan. She'd hardly ate since coming here due to lack of hunting skills. She was craving the wonderful berries she had found with some coconut milk right now and possibly a side of some sort of meat. The thought of food made her stomach rumble again and she sighed in defeat. She currently didn't feel like doing anything so she would have to deal with the hunger.

She sighed and looked around at the other pirates, silently questioning if they were feeling the same longing that she was. Her bi-coloured orbs stopped at Redbeard. He'd become their leader after a week or so of them being here, after everyone got over the shock of the crash and finally decided to go their separate ways. There weren't many pirates at all which was kind of saddening, but how many others had ended up here in various different ways she was almost positive that there'd be more crashes or other problems soon.

"We should go down to tha beach, see if we can find anything in that old shipwreck there."

She lifted her head to look down at the rusty brute. She'd been aching to search the ship wreck for a while but it was also dangerous. "If we go, I'd suggest making sure there's an even number so we can travel in pairs in case one of us gets hurt the other can help them or go get help." She suggested. She had saw the ship up close when she first woke up, it looked like it had been hit be a tsunami. A pang of hunger hit her stomach again and her ears flipped back a bit, it was embarrassing to have her stomach growling so loudly but with the lack of a constant food source she was starving. "Perhaps we could search for food also?"

Word Count: 407
Addressed: Redbeard
Mentioned: The pirates
Notes: Crappy post is crappy xD
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 6

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm

A single bark like noise from James confirmed that someone at least agreed with Red’s plan which caused the dog to smile a little. He should have expected something like that from James; he was young and energetic and it was no wonder that he was excited by the notion of the adventure that Red was proposing. Redbeard remembered when he had been a year old, as James was now, and remembered that he hadn’t even been a pirate back then but he sure as hell had been adventurous. That had been the year he had run away from his safe little domesticated life with humans and since then his life had all been one big adventure compared to the tame puppyhood he had been raised in. Snapping out of thought Red returned to the present; he was glad to have James on his side as his energy would be valuable. It seemed he also had Ayeria on his side too as she made a suggested for what they should do. This was good; he had the others interested and if they all wanted to go on this search then they would be more positive about going in the first place.

That’s when the questions begun prying into whether Red had formulated a full plan yet which of course he was doing presently. He paced back and forth a few times in thought, glanced up at the sky briefly to gauge the time and then stopped again with his idea fully developed. “You’re right, we should hunt first.” He nodded in Ayeria’s direction  acknowledging that she was right; the group could do with some food and energy before they begun any big tasks such as the one planned. “I say we go now ta find food and then wait ‘till nightfall before we make our way ta tha beach. If the main group can’t spot us then they’ll never have to know we’re trespassing at all, hell if we’re quiet we might get lucky and they might not even notice us at all.” As far as he was aware the main group didn’t pose an imminent threat, he’d seen enough of them on the beach to know that they were not savages, not unless the island had reduced them to dysfunctional wrecks within the space of a month.  They shouldn’t pose a problem that pirate cunning couldn't avoid. They’d just have to be sly and watch themselves to avoid confrontation, and if something went wrong Red was sure that they would find a way out of it; there was no reason for there to be blood loss unless the main group provoked it out of them. After all, all they wanted to do was look at the shipwreck and take any useful supplies; wasn’t exactly against the law.

When we get to the beach we might need to split up a little; someone will need to stay on lookout for trouble and we’ll need to explore different areas of the wreck each ta make sure we don’t miss anything o’ value.” Now he voiced it out loud it sounded more like a well thought out plan though really it was far from it. Sure just going hunting quickly beforehand was easy but when it came to actually getting to the shipwreck and pillaging it then he couldn’t really predict what would happen. But that was part of the draw, right. The spontaneity, the unpredictability and the adrenaline of just going in all guns blazing and being a little reckless. “So what do'ya say? We head down ta tha Weeping Willows, hunt ourselves some food, then go get us some treasure?

Word Count: 609 Addressed: James and Ayeria Mentioned: All  Notes: ----

Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

"If we go, I'd suggest making sure there's an even number so we can travel in pairs in case one of us gets hurt the other can help them or go get help." James flicked his ear and listened to the two older wolves converse. If they all just stayed in a group James couldn't see why they would need partners.. however if they did use a tactic of splitting up he could see how it would be useful. Of course everything is strong in numbers, so James could see why Ayeria's idea was valuable.

"Perhaps we could search for food also?" She added on and James nodded. It would be a good idea to get his blood flowing. Anything to keep him busy. He knew he was probably the weakest link right now considering his age but he wasn't that bad of a hunter, however James' eyes were set on being a fighter. “You’re right, we should hunt first.” Redbeard said, sealing the deal. “I say we go now ta find food and then wait ‘till nightfall before we make our way ta tha beach. If the main group can’t spot us then they’ll never have to know we’re trespassing at all, hell if we’re quiet we might get lucky and they might not even notice us at all."

Just thinking about the raid made James' excited. There was no telling how it would go down. Who knows maybe the main wolves weren't all stuck up snobs like he imagined them to be, its not like they had any use for the wreckage. "In my opinion if they haven't gotten whats left over in the wreckage yet then they don't want it. It's been a month, its free fer all now." The younger wolf said, giving his input on the matter.

“When we get to the beach we might need to split up a little; someone will need to stay on lookout for trouble and we’ll need to explore different areas of the wreck each ta make sure we don’t miss anything o’ value.” James' crinkled up his nose. Being a lookout sounds like such a boring job. So boring it compelled him to open his mouth and say in a rather kiddish way "call dips on not being a lookout."

“So what do'ya say? We head down ta tha Weeping Willows, hunt ourselves some food, then go get us some treasure?” He nodded and stood up, stretching out his legs. "Bout time ya got off yer lazy bums and did somethin'"

Tagged: Redbeard, Ayeria|| Word Count: 430 || Side Notes: Crappy post
Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 am

Hearing the whole conversation between his fellow pirates Alexander decided to make his entrance. Jumping down from his spot on top of a rather large slanted piece of wood that he decided was his bed recently, he landed quite gracefully next to the young rusty brown and black male. "So we're finally eatin Cap'n?" he smirked at the captain. He'd been munching on small bugs he'd found roaming around the ship claiming they were nutritious and intentionally grossing out the ebony female who had been lazing about on a rock, that some how ended up in the ship. The thought of finally having an actual meal was sounding rather nice at the moment, as if agreeing with his thoughts his stomach grumbled quietly.

He yawned and stretched, digging his claws into the wooden floor below them making an irritatingly scratching noise but only for a second. His fiery gaze drifted over to the young brute he landed next to. He lazily took in his appearance, figuring he would be stuck with him when they went on their adventure which didn't exactly please him. However, t'was captain's orders so he knew he would have to deal with it. He dubbed the male as not bad looking, but he'd never admit that to anyone but himself.

"So, if we are traveling in pairs does that mean I'm stuck with you?" He questioned, his burning gaze still locked on the smaller male. He subconsciously licked his lips, almost giving him a predatory look. Something about the brute had been intriguing him for the past few weeks since he'd met him and he was determined to figure it out. It had been bugging him to the point of him even having rather concerning dreams. He shook his head slightly to shake the thoughts away and he looked over to the other two. 'They would make an odd couple with their size difference.' he mused to himself. He didn't know if it was because Ayeria was close to Red from knowing him long or if she liked him but she seemed to prefer being around him rather than the rest of the pirates. 'Wait till she meets the famous Killian Jones.' he chuckled to himself, from the stories he'd heard Killian would probably have the female smitten without even trying.

Word Count: 385
Adressed: Redbeard and James
Mentioned: Ayeria
Notes: *coughclosetcasecough* xD
Jam I adore our little Jalex :3

Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 6

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:20 pm

"In my opinion if they haven't gotten whats left over in the wreckage yet then they don't want it. It's been a month, its free fer all now." Redbeard smiled a lopsided sort of smile; a seal of approval from the dog if ever there was one. The young male had voiced his own opinions precisely; if the main group had not yet taken the initiative to explore the shipwreck then it was their own fault. If they had over looked any of the items there and ruled them off as useless when they actually could have been helpful to someone with the knowledge of how to effectively use it then it was their fault. If they hadn’t claimed what was there then they had no right to it; no pirate was just going to be a big softie and let any wolf from the main group plea to get the treasures back, not if they were just there for the taking. Red liked James’ idea, he was thinking just as he would have done. When fully apprenticed and grown up he was going to make one hell of a pirate, he had a lot of potential. “Exactly.” Red confirmed “If they ain’t already claimed it then they got no more right to it then we have. It’s ours for the taking.

Call dips on not being a lookout.” Red cast a gaze around the group, taking in all the wolves present. Naturally none of them were going to want such a role; they were all going to want in on the action instead of being told to stand around instead. Now he thought about it he’d really need all the wolves he had around him working to full capacity exploring the ship, not leaving a single stone unturned. And besides, he wasn’t going to deny any of the group the adventure they so greatly wanted and needed. “We’ll take turns, just as long as someone has an eye out for the main group.” Red honestly wouldn’t be bothered if the main group did find them, though he sought to minimise that risk, he was more bothered about himself and the rest of the pirates being inside the ship but getting blocked in and cornered by the main group. If they planned to sneak up on the ship but were seen there was no reason why the main group couldn't then sneak up on them and put them at a disadvantage by having them cornered. Really, who knew if the main group were going to be aggressive or if they’d try and keep things civil but Red wasn’t running the risk of them getting one over on himself and the pirates.

"So we're finally eatin Cap'n?" Red nodded in response to Alexander, seeing that he had only just been aroused from his place up on top of a slanted piece of wood. The more they talked of hunting and food the more Red found himself hungry, his longing for lean, tasty meat heighted. Hopefully they would find some nice prey out at the weeping willows, a water source where the forests animals usually congregated to get a drink. There might be boar if they were lucky; that would make quite a meal for them. If not boar though there could be tropical birds or smaller forest dwellers for them to hunt - the thought of which all made Red hungrier. He licked his lips, by this point raring to go. It was little after midday, they had enough time before nightfall to hunt so there was no rush, but the sooner they got food the better. “Well, what are we waiting ‘round for?” He questioned, smirked, and then made his way down from the old ship and into the forest.

- to the weeping willows -

Word Count: 629 Addressed: All Mentioned: All  Notes: ----

Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 am

He listened to what Red had been saying and he agreed completely. "'Side from that even if they do 'claim' it if they ain't keeping it safe then who's to say they didn't oh I don't know misplace it or something." He smirked. His gaze drifted to the younger male as he spoke up about not wanting o be the look out. "I say we make girly over here be the look out." He cast his gaze back to the ebony female who snarled at him with a glare.

"I don't mind being the look out if need be Red, so we don't need to keep switching places and take longer." Of course she'd suck up to the captain. He rolled his golden eyes at her.

Grunting at the lack of verbal response from the captain, but said nothing seeing as if he was to pick on the captain then he'd be in deep shit. He could practically hear all of their stomachs growling and he grumbled in annoyance, perhaps food was the only bad thing about not being a part of the main group. They probably had food stored somewhere by now. "Maybe we can raid them later on." he murmured to no one in particular.

"I guess so." He hadn't expected the younger male to actually answer him but he nodded in response to the short reply.

"Um, I'm James if ya didn't know my name."
"Pleasure, Name's Alex." He flashed a charming smile to the younger male, hearing a small snort from the ebony female. 'Tch, women.' he smirked to himself. He followed the brown and black male, walking only a short distance behind him so honestly the younger could flick his tail and brush his shoulder.

Word Count: 290
Adressed: James.
Mentioned: Ayeria and Red
Notes: I have had the worst muse ever with my wolves lately T-T
To the Weeping Willows

She sighed listening to the whole conversation, honestly she just wanted to hurry up and get this done so she could eat then explore the ship. Though then again she still didn't trust the ship, it looked to be in shambles due to the crash. “We’ll take turns, just as long as someone has an eye out for the main group.” She naturally agreed with Red's plan seeing as he was the captain. Her ears flickered slightly as she lost herself in her thoughts. 'Well if you don't trust the captain then ya shouldn't be part of the crew.' She mused silently. "I say we make girly over here be the look out." She snarled at the tan brute who annoyed the living hell out of her. However, it gave her an idea. If she gets close to Red and he trusts her then she wouldn't have to worry about what happened with Slade. She mentally nodded at her plan.

"I don't mind being the look out if need be Red, so we don't need to keep switching places and take longer." She threw a smirk at the brute who thought he was so smart as to offer her as the look out. He of course glared at her but she just shrugged it off.

“Well, what are we waiting ‘round for?”
She stood to follow their captain but as she was walking she heard the conversation between James and Alexander and snorted at the tan brute. He thought he was so perfect that he could woo the younger male. She would feel bad for James if Alex did manage making him fall for him. She'd heard about the older male's previous relationship with Vivian that apparently didn't end too well because he tried forcing her to become a pirate. Ignoring the two she kept walking with Redbeard.

Word Count: 308
Addressed: Red
Mentioned: Jalex ;3 and Vivian
Notes: The tensionnn x3 I decided to make it so Alexander and Ayeria do NOT get along lmfao. To the Weeping Willows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Rock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2