Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Black Rock I_vote_lcapThe Black Rock I_voting_barThe Black Rock I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Black Rock Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Black Rock SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Black Rock

Go down 
+4
Ryjen
Killian
Alvadia
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 am

The Black Rock
The Black Rock The_Black_Rock_
Image (c) The TV show: Lost
The black rock is a pirate ship. No one Knows how it go into the forest, probably way long ago but it's here now. There are a little over 10 cases of explosives in the ship, which makes it dangerous but alas, the pirates couldn't care less. It is a hot spot for the pirates to hang out as pirates belong in a pirate ship of course. The whole thing smells of gun powder and although it is old, it is still sturdy. The only way into the ship is a small hole created in the side.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Coins : 38

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Ha you must be jokin'
Canine age: 4 Years

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

It was so quiet where Fern lay. She was basking in the sun on the top deck of the wrecked ship.The trees blew slowly in the wind. They swayed to and fro. The air was thick but that didn't bother the russet-cream fae. Nothing really bothered her.
Her eyes were shut closed and she dreamed of her life, running through the bushes and trees of the island, catching fish in the ocean and chasing the local birds. It was all fun and games here. Fern had almost forgotten her old life. She had even changed her name. She started a new life here, and she didn't want others to speak of her real name. It reminded her of the horrible days she spent, cooped up in an enclosed area with 10 other wolves. She hated it. She hated it all. The smell and the feel of the ground and the faces. So many faces would pass by her everyday.
Alvadia sat up and yawned. She blinked her hazel-brown eyes and licked her creamy maw. She chuckled and smirked. Those were the days of her past. They meant nothing to her. This was her new life. No rules, no other beings that would tell her when to eat and when to sleep, no stupid faces that would walk by each day. More importantly, she was alone. She had nobody that would be pushing her around or asking her for something or telling her to move. No, this was her land and she liked it the way it was.
Anyway, if she ever wanted anyone to talk to, there were always the birds.
Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Coins : 27

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Is that a mirror in your pants? Cause i can see myself in them
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 am

Padding his way through the forest, Hook found himself heading for the Black Rock. He found it strange how a ship ended up in the middle of the forest, but figured something such as a high tide, tsunami or a freak storm had brought it here. The pirate moved swiftly through the forest, ducking between ferns and branches. Stepping over logs covered in moss.

As he edged closer to the ship, his ears perked hearing something upon it. Perhaps just a bird, but it sounded heavier. He sniffed the air curiously, picking up faint wolfish scents. He gave a small hum and continued forth to the ship of which was entrapped by vines.

Taking a deep breath he reflected on the lost crew, and lost ship, The Jolly Roger. The were captured, his crew and himself. His ship? Who knew what to make of her now. She had been left upon an island where they had docked, but Killian knew he was far from her now. There were no other wolves or humans on the island, so She was safe for now.

They had been patrolling the beach and took a short swim to another island not too far away, it was here they had become captured in large crates and nets. Killian gave a scowl. He had since ended up here, the same could not be said for his crew.

Giving a gruff grunt he cleared his throat, and licked his dry, cracked lips. The black charcoal smeared around his ocean blue eyes. He looked up to the deck, there sat a wolf. A female wolf. His dark eyebrow cocked to an odd angle, and he stepped in onto the ship, into the hold.

Nails clicking up the steps he was then upon the deck, the wolf's back to him, he cleared his throat announcing his presence. "'Ello Lass" he said smoothly as he flicked his tail about curiously.

Addressed: Alvadia
Mentioned: Crew
Notes: Word Vomit.

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 am

The fresh smell of the clear air was tangling between the vines of the forestry ship. It was odd how it was on land instead of the ocean. How it got to this spot, Alvadia would never know. Fern was stuck in her day dream, in a trans that she felt as if she would not move out of. The click-clack of nails on hard wood was heard before the brute had even said a word. She had felt his presence among her long before he would have even known her. But the fae was alone. This wolf was her imagination. She hadn't spoken to another canid in so long, this was her minds attempt of making something real.

A grin, curled across the russet-cream she-wolf's maw. She stood to her large padded feet and twisted her body around elegantly, revealing her brown, mysterious opaques to the he-wolf of strange hue. He was an odd colour. How her mind thought up of him may never be known. She cocked her head up high and eye-balled the brute and his charming little face. "A weird one you are." she spoke in a hushed and rhythmic tone.

She took light steps towards him, her tail held up high. Alvadia was back now. She smiled at the male and walk around him in circles, her tail brushing his soft and creamy face. "It's funny to see such a bold young character like you up here, on my ship." she chuckled her sweet laugh. "You disturb me in my peace time and you bombard onto my ship." she added on, still circling the male, deepening her voice. Finally, she stopped circling and pulled in close to the brutes ear, "What is the point in that." she smirked and then turned away from him.

She waltzed her way towards the highest point of the main deck and stood tall looking out over the horizon. What she saw was the blue ocean and the waves crashing up to the sides of the boat. The vines were gone and her 'crew' was back. This sailer was no match for her crazed and delirious mind.

(She is insane pretty much)
Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 am

Standing still, upon the deck, tail curled highly over his back. Killian eyed the she-wolf with his magnificent blue eyes. She turned around elegantly, a black eyebrow raising to watch the female as she did so. 'Hmm...' he thought as he watched her cock her head at him. His tail swayed lightly as he watched her.

She eye-balled at him, Killian watched her back just as dangerously, He was not sure what to expect of this female, and she, was probably the same of him. It had been a few months since he had contact with anyone, and felt himself slightly tense at the awkward moment of the situation in front of him. Any other time his natural devilish charm would of already carried him off. But something was different here.

"A weird one you are."

Her voice was quiet, soothing. Killian felt his tension leave as she spoke. Her voice almost held something angelic in it, it was smooth, rhythmic. He liked it. Licking his salty lips he watched as she moved towards him, light, free moving, effortless. He stood, not wavering, his tail still curled up over his back.

The she-wolf's own was also curled over her own back. Both of them it seemed were more dominant that submissive. Killian was a Captain. Not a crew member. Nope. And he wasn't about to be made one either. He watched her as she circled him, running her tail over his cheek. A light tingling was present in his back sending a light shiver through him. He was beginning to like her. He felt a hidden urge to just pin her down then and there, sexual tension was building.

"It's funny to see such a bold young character like you up here, on my ship."
"You disturb me in my peace time and you bombard onto my ship."

Still Killian remained a gentleman. He stood his ground as she continued to circle him, to antagonise him, he showed no sign of any weakness to the female, that her ways were nipping at his heels. No. He stood rock solid, unharmed.  "Your ship?" he chuckled as his eyes widened. "I think this ships been standin' here long before your parents even were born, Love." he said in his thick irish accent.

"What is the point in that."

She stopped circling him and was behind his ear, he felt the hot breath rush over his face, he swallowed lightly, and licked his dry lips.  "I do what I like, Love" he said rolling his eyes purposefully as he turned around to face her, she was at the main deck now, looking down over the ship. He cocked an eyebrow at her as he sauntered his way up to the main deck, coming to stand beside her. He let his shoulder 'graze' gently over her thigh, rib and up to her own shoulder, slow, smoothly, entrancing her into his embrace.

He looked out over the ship, the forest had it trapped, the ship wasn't going to go anywhere, even if water came to carry it away it was the jungle's prisoner, and seemed like it was going to stay that way. Killian looked to the female next to him, she seemed to be staring out at the horizon, like she was here, but wasn't at the same time, lightly confused, he stood for a few moments more.

"What's your name, Love?" he remarked as he turned his head to her, his facial muscles relaxed, almost if bored, while one eyebrow pressed down over the eye, the other raised slightly.

Addressed: Alvadia
Notes: Looking at her like Click At the end there. |D

Back to top Go down
Ryjen
neutral
neutral
Ryjen

Coins : 15

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm

A lithe female trotted gracefully up to a large ship marooned here in the forest. She was not sure how or why it was here, although it was a nice place to relax and explore. She smiled, her multicolored tail swishing behind her. Her black paws kept silent in case anyone else was around; her blue eyes were narrowed to see in the smallest of movements in the undergrowth.

Coming upon the wreckage she smelled to others, a male and a female, both unknown. She growled and stalked inside, keeping to the shadows and weaving around broken items silently. Her claws made the faintest of clicks on the wood as she drew nearer to the two. They were sitting next to each other, unaware of her. She smirked and crouched down, careful to keep her light blue fur in the shadows. Her eyes almost glowed from the darkness but she kept them narrowed so they just seemed like slivers of gems.

Settling herself down she kept her black ears perked, thick tail sweeping around her body. The white of her fur glowed softly in the dim light, yet she kept behind a large piece of broken debris covered in vines and foliage.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:55 am

When James' bright eyes snapped open, he found himself in the forest. He had a nasty habit of sleeping in and today was no different. The sun was already high in the sky by the time the young wolf woke up. He was laying hidden in a group of bamboo stalks, where he had fallen asleep last night. In most cases James' would sleep in the near by pirate ship but for a while now a she wolf had been making it her home and James' was arrogant but not a fool, no way could he risk approaching the wolf and possibly get attacked.

At least he used to not be a fool. He's been growing tired of sleeping out in the cold, exposed to the elements. It didn't take long for the wolf to get to his feet, stretch and yawn before he was on his way to the black rock. He was always curious as to how the ship ended up in the forest but didn't question it to much. He's noticed a lot weirder things happening on this island than a pirate ship in the middle of a forest. Besides, who knows maybe a mass storm pushed it here or high tide, its really not as strange as it seems once you think about it.

"What's your name, Love?" A male voice said from the top of the ship as James came closer to it. He almost stopped and turned away but he was compelled to board the ship, the wolf who spoke didn't seem aggressive by his tone so James could only hope that it would end well for him.

As he stepped in through the hole in the side he made sure to stay quite but as he made his way up to the deck the boards creaked and his claws clicked across the wooden floors. It was difficult to stay silent so he just stopped trying. "Hello" he said in quite a loud tone, taking a few steps forward before stopping a few feet away from the two. One of the wolves was a female, quite a beauty with a feather rucked securely into her fur. The other was a male, his ears pierced up and baring an arrangement of tattoo on both his legs. James could guess at least one of the two were a pirate much like himself but he couldn't be certain.

Tagged: Alvadia, Killian|| Word Count: 404 || Side Notes: Ryjen, James wont notice you until your character comes out from hiding in case you were wondering why I didn't include you in my post
Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 am

Alvadia was surprised this wolf hadn't decided to turn and run already. He seemed to stand his ground, even though she had felt the slight tingle of goosebumps beneath his dark fur. He wasn't afraid of her. Was she being to weak on him? She could be forceful though, messing around with this brute was fun. He seemed to enjoy her company. For now at least.

The male had come and sat beside her on the highest point of the deck. She liked the feel of him brushing pass him before he took a seat beside her warm and tender body. Was he attempting to charm her? 'haha' her mind laughed. Her only love was the blue mist below her. If she died, she hoped it would be on her ship were she could see it sink along with her messed up mind.

"What is your name, Love?"

Alvadia wanted to push him away with hatred words or something that lead him to thinking she would become submissive. But that would be wrong. A captain should never do such a thing. "You're aboard my ship boy, I should ask your's first." she said deeply then turned her head harshly to him. She stared into his blue eyes which resembled much of the ocean and the clear sky. How was it even possible that her mind had imagined this brute? Stocky built, blue eyes, cream and black coat, dark smudges under his eyes. She hadn't ever seen another wolf like this in so long. Her mind would have been too fizzled to think of something like this up.

"Hello."

Another wolf? How many wolves was the russet fae going to think of? She already had 10 crew who happened to be 'sleeping' and now there were these strange wolves appearing out of nowhere? They were in the middle of the ocean for pete-sake and now there are wolves just wondering aboard? How was it possible?

Alvadia harshly pulled her gaze over to the brown wolf with the ring in his ear. A low and short growl left her maw and her smile was gone. She was having fun with the cream-black brute with the tattoo's and now there was this one... interrupting her.

(Fern, why you so cray cray)
Back to top Go down
Ryjen
neutral
neutral
Ryjen

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:55 pm

(That's fine. That's how Ryjen wants it.
Note: Bold = what she's saying; Italics = English translation)

The voice of another wolf, young and male, reached the she-wolf's black ears. She twitched them back and turned her head to catch a brown wolf coming aboard the trapped ship. She had been right. It was a male, and he looked quite young. She tilted her head, blue eyes running over him. He had a gold piercing in his ear as well.

He approached as if he wasn't even trying to hide himself; bad choice if the female knew other pirates and loners. It's best to stay hidden and observe until you find their weakness, then strike.

Her ears flicked back  to the two others she had originally been watching; the female's voice had become harsh and cruel. She smirked.
"私はここだけではないんだように見えます. 奇妙な." Looks like I'm not the only one here. Strange. she murmured. Her multi-colored tail swished silently, gliding over some of the deep green vines encasing the wooden vessel.

The other male had not moved yet, and the female took a moment to get a good look at him. He was strong, that was for sure, with mostly black fur and blue eyes. He had a thick silver chain around his neck, earrings, as well as jewels all over him. She snorted quietly, a classic pirate.

The wolf allowed herself to observe where she was crouching now, in case of discovery and need of escape. The main objects that sheltered her were three massive barrels, made of strong oak by the looks of them. Both were tied in thick vines. Next to her was a fallen wooden beam, old and rotting. It had made a hole in the wall of the once great ship, just big enough for her to get through. She didn't expect the others could follow her this way. They would have to take the long way out, and by then she would be long gone. She nodded, then continued her observation. Vines were hanging everywhere; they could be useful. She shrugged and turned her gaze back to the others, ears perked in full awareness and body tense.
Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:26 am

"You're aboard my ship boy, I should ask your's first."

Killian gave a scoff. This lass knew what she was doing, well for the better part of it anyway. He flicked his ears as he shifted his paws to be more comfortable position. "I assure you I am no boy, lass" he chuckled lightly as he flicked his tail to draw it up the female's back seductively. "The name's Captain Hook, Love." he continued on. The infamous pirate staring darkly out over the deck.

He wondered what the female was looking out at, perhaps she was reminiscing about the old days? Perhaps her sailing days, she looked like a fair pirate, Killian was interested in knowing more about the lady at his side.

"Hello"

Hook turned around to see a younger male present on the deck, he tilted his head. Where were all these wolves coming from? The pirate wasn't quite sure what to think of it all. Were they together? It didn't seem so. His ears perked as his female companion as he heard a small growl erupt from her lips. He looked at the young male, one eyebrow cocked at an odd angle at him.

"Whatcha doin' lad?" he questioned him. He might of had a chance here and now with that female, and this was putting a halt to the situation. Killian watched him with dark eyes, looking out from under a heavy brow. He seemed like a young pirate.

Addressed: Alvadia, James
Notes: Not noticing Ryjen cause you still don't want to be noticed?

Sorry its short and rushed, wanted to post before work! D:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:37 pm

James simply did not understand. He wasn’t in the least beat surprised when the female growled at him but he was confused as to why she hadn’t acted aggressively towards the older male. James’ didn’t understand that the female may have an attraction to the older male, and James’ was interrupting. In his mind the female was just simply being mean and unfair. The younger wolf’s natural reaction was to react in an equally aggressive way, bristling his fur to make him appear bigger and crunching up his muzzle to show his ivory colored teeth and let out a growl in return.

“Whatcha doin’ lad?” The black and tan colored male sounded way more friendly then the girl. “Well considering I had been sleeping in this ship for a while before this strumpet came marching in and has been livin’ here for months now. I want my ship back ya see.” James’ could imagine what his mom would do she heard him talking with such a foul mouth and calling a women by such a name. She was probably rolling in her grave, but James had been doing a lot of things lately his mom would not approve of. “Why ya have ta be so rude anyway?” James grumbled unhappily and glared at the female.

“If anythin’ I should be the one getting all huffy and puffy cause this ship was mine before it was yers.” In a logical sense, the ship belonged to none of them, it belonged to some poor creature that was long dead. James’ had started sleeping in it a few months before this female had though, so he was gonna say it was his. James’ might propose the three share the ship, but he knew well how greedy pirates can be. It was a slim chance of convincing them, even though they all seemed to be without a crew.

Tagged: Alvadia, Killian|| Word Count: 314 || Side Notes: Still not noticing Ry, and sorry it took so long to post
Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:50 am

His ship? This boy had better be joking. Alvadia had been on this ship since her second crash here and this pup had never been seen or smelt in the area. Though, Alvadia couldn't really smell anyways. The russet fae jumped down from the upper deck and began to trot elegantly towards the redish coloured brute. She smirked at him. Another poor soul she had to tease. He seemed sad that the fae was giving all her attention to the other brute. Poor thing. "This ship has been a-sail for close to a year now, how on earth would you have gotten here and been dozing around without a crew or myself knowing?" she chuckled. The fae held her ground and suddenly her smirk was gone. Her breathing began to grow heavy and she shook her head. Dreams. Stupid pointless dreams.
Fern had been envisioning crew wolves for her ship. She had 'seen' the waves crashing up beside the ship, but suddenly everything began to disappear, as if they magically jumped into another world. The fae turned to Captain Hook and stared blankly at him. Her mouth dropped and she turned and stared back at her paws. She was insane. No doubt about it.
Alvadia pulled her smirk back on and looked to the young brute, "I'm just teasing you. But honestly pup, I have been on this ship for longer than you have been alive for. So watch your place." she spat at him.
Alvadia took a step to the side and then brushed past the male, pushing him a little. She then began to circle him, much like how she had circled the other brute. "Now now, you aren't upset that I've been giving all my attention to Mr. Hook are we? There is no point in getting snappy here darling." she mocked the younger male. She stopped and stood still in front of him then began to back away slowly and mysteriously like. The fae quickly jumped back onto the top deck and turned to look back at the brown male giving him a smile then she looked to Captain Hook, "I am over this wreckage. My head has gone awhirl with it's failure to sail." she said then finished with a question to the cream-black male who she was becoming fond of. He was quite a looker. "You coming Captin, or are you going to wallow in this pups sorrowful tears?" she grinned and winked softly to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Ryjen
neutral
neutral
Ryjen

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Strangely, there was no fight. The female tilted her head, one ear dropping. The large brute who called himself “Mr. Hook” had simply asked the lad what he was doing, and the female had traded in her harsh comments for teasing words. Small world.

The hidden wolf turned her head to watch the young male, sensing his unease. She smirked, flicking her tail. The unusual fae came over and circled him a few times, almost mocking him. The loner chuckled softly, murmuring to herself, "オオカミはここにどのように奇妙な." How strange the wolves are here.

She folded her legs under her lithe body smoothly, balancing for a moment as she prepared to leap. Why not show herself? It didn’t seem as if these strangers would attack, although she was still wary. She knew her escape route, tracing it in her mind again.

She surged up in a graceful jump just as the female left, landing on the top of the barrel with a quiet click of her claws. She stood tall and held her head high, multicolored eyes staring down at the others in a guarded manner. Her tail swished behind her, though it was not wagging.

The sunlight reflected off her fur attractively; she narrowed her eyes and sat down, tail hanging partially off the side of the barrel. She cocked her head slightly, one ear folding down. "こんにちは。みなさんは誰であるかもしれない?" Hello. Who might you all be?

Tagged: Alvadia, Killian, James|| Word Count: 273 || Side Notes: Bold = What she's saying. Italics = English Translation. Sorry for lazy post I am low on creativity at the moment. And thank you again Jamia for the awesome table! xD

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 pm

"This ship has been a-sail for close to a year now, how on earth would you have gotten here and been dozing around without a crew or myself knowing?"

A-sail? This lass seemed right out of her mind. James couldn't understand what she meant. Ship? If she was referring to the ship here, James didn't get it. This ship wasn't sailing anywhere. The girl behaved oddly, from the words she spoke to the way she moved around him. As the she-wolf circled him, James bristled slightly, turning around to keep silent eye contact. When the lass smile, James' tail twitched. Her smile wasn't kind, it was downright eerie. But this other male, he seemed to like her. James didn't understand what he saw in this peculiar and rude female.

You coming Captin, or are you going to wallow in this pups sorrowful tears?

"I don't have any tears, especially over you. And if yer gonna be rude, then ya go away now. No one likes a rude blaggard." James retorted to the female. He didn't like her one bit. Besides the fact that she was rude, she acted wrong. Out of her mind. James didn't want to be anywhere near someone like that.

When the second female jumped down, James regarded her curiously. He supposed that he shouldn't be surprised. If there were two others about, there were bound to be others. Perhaps some nicer ones. But when this lass spoke, James found her just as peculiar as the first. Her words were nothing James had heard before, some strange tongue that sounded smooth and choppy at the same time.
James tilted his head. "I don't understand a word ye be saying," He told her. "Can you speak like the rest a' us?"

Tagged: Alvadia, Killian, Ryjen|| Word Count: 297 || Side Notes: Lash typed this post not me
Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am

“Well considering I had been sleeping in this ship for a while before this strumpet came marching in and has been livin’ here for months now. I want my ship back ya see.”

Killian gave a soft tilt of his head to the younger male, and a quick wink. He sat where he was and continued to watch the female taunt at the younger wolf. He licked his lips momentarily and let the two continue to somewhat mildly argue back and forth, lazily as pirates did. He flicked his tail across the rotting wood it was a shame for a ship such as this to be held captive by the land. She woulda been lovely to see at the sea. In her Hey-day.

You coming Captin, or are you going to wallow in this pups sorrowful tears?"

Killian looked up under his brow with his famous devilish grin, "Course' MiLady" he said smoothly as he got to his paws and started to trek down the steps down to the deck where the younger male was, He stopped a moment at his side. Whispering softly to him. "Female's be dangerous creatures Lad, they'll take everything from you. And there isn't anything you can do about it. Don't fall for their traps" he ended it with a wink, something gave way that Hook was already far to gone into the said 'traps' to return anywhere out of them.

Stopping, Hook's attention was caught by something that flew through the air and landed upon a barrel. He turned to clear his peripheral vision to get a better glimpse at what ever it was that had done so. It was another wolf, a white female with strange bluish markings. A very striking lady indeed but what was confusing was her speech.

"こんにちは。みなさんは誰であるかもしれない?"

Killian was stumped to say the least, he looked at the stranger she-wolf with his head tilted slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't get a word of that, love." he said as he watched her trying to run the strange language back through his mind.

Addressed: Alvadia, James, Ryjen
Mentioned: ---
Notes: So sorry I have had a really hectic week!

Back to top Go down
Kaia
Pirate
Pirate
Kaia

Coins : 98

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Did you start the Laia shipping Holst?! No, wait, Tara did it!! I bet yooouuu.
Canine age: HER BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 14th DECEMBER C..... she'll be 4.

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 am

(Kaia's app is almost posted I swear)

When you consider it, clouds are really just thieves, stealing the water from the oceans and from the rivers where fish swam. Drying out creeks and leaving places waterless. Of course, it wasn't really the clouds, but they ended up with all the water even though the heat had stolen it. Strange.

A light hum started in Kaia's head as she awoke, tongue dry and lips as dry as a creek bed in summer. Her two feathers ruffled lightly against her ear, tickling the thin layer of fur she still had after all that fighting. For a few seconds her paws were unable to move, probably from the mere heat, but then she considered when she got up and went outside it would all be okay.
She lifted herself up onto her paws with a yawn escaping her maw, then she heard arguing above. At least, it sounded like arguing. Two females and two males, it sounded like -- one spoke in a strange, choppy tongue she couldn't understand.

You see, the medium-sized, light brown furred wolf had been sleeping inside the ship like usual, literally right next to a small door that had been broken off. Quickly, she poked her head out to see the wolves and a sigh escaped her lips as they seemed to be in some sort of... group, maybe? Then she saw her crew, the two idiots, as she reffered them to. Then again, most males were idiots, as it was understandable.
Her paws stepped out, revealing her full body, although she was a bit drowsy.

"Ello, James. I see you're flirting with the girls again, right?"

She raised a brow at him -- was he leading the female somewhere? Or was she leading him? A sigh escaped her lips and she watched them curiously.

Last edited by Kaia on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryjen
neutral
neutral
Ryjen

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 pm

The loner sighed and rolled her eyes. “How are you really pirates if you don’t know half the languages that you sail to?” she said, a growl threaded into her voice. Overall though her voice was light and whispery, with a strange deepness to it that caught anyone’s ears. She shook her head and jumped down nimbly, walking over to the others.

She chuckled to herself as her claws clicked quietly on the wooden boards, her multi-colored tail swishing behind her. She made eye contact with everyone, her blue orbs narrowed. Her head turned as she heard the voice of another wolf, a female by the looks of it. She was brown and she spook to the supposed “Mr. Hook” as if she knew him well. Well, why not? There could be wolves that have lived on this island their whole lives.

She stopped, turning and watching everyone. She held herself with dignity, seemingly out of pride. However, she was observing everyone more carefully in case they attacked; noting their builds and structures. She narrowed her eyes again and let a low growl rumble in her throat. She sat down and curled her tail around her black paws. “Now, who all are you?” she asked, one ear dropping.

Tagged: Killian, James, Alvadia, Kaia|| Word Count: 208 || Side Notes: Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been sick and this is the first day I've been able to get on the computer again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 pm

(ppst Kaia James and Hook don't know each other till now, you can ask Killi if Kaia and Killian know each other though.. ?)
Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Alvadia pulled a grin onto her face as the brute agreed to follow her. He had stopped to say something to the pesky little brown male, but she let it slide. Either some words of wisdom or words of dominance. Either-way, Alvadia didn't want to have anything to do with that stupid mongrel ever again. She hated half the wolves and dogs she had sailed with. Always cocky 'I know everything, I should be captain!' types of guys and gals. Alvadia didn't want to be captain. She was captain, and her word was law. This pup that thought he knew everything was annoying her. You never annoy the captain. Ever. She was fed up with him. Fed up with the ship and her stupid blasted mind creating all these stupid worthless images of nobodies.

The fae turned her head sharply to the brown wolf and gave him a dark and cheeky smirk, "Boy, you should watch your tongue around women. We have the habit to bite back." she chuckled and swayed her hips down the steps to the lower bow where a large hole in the ship was. The poor thing would have been a fine ship if not for these holes and vines and whatever else is in there.

Alvadia licked at her creamy and dry maw. She was hungry and thirsty and only realised that now. She hated the boar on the island. They were as disgusting and worthless as the wolves and dogs she makes up in her mind. The river would be a great place to catch fish and have a drink. She could even push this male in and drown him so he is out of her mind. Well, theoretically drown him. You can't kill what doesn't exist. Though, what if he was real?

No.

That wouldn't happen. She was the only one on this island. Well... maybe not.

Alvadia shook her head and blinked herself back to reality. Her mind always played tricks on her like this. She hated it. She pulled her head up high and inhaled the strong gush of air flowing at her, brushing her fur by as it went.

"And now, the river." she spoke aloud to herself. Not that it really mattered. There was nobody there to judge, just her plain and empty mind.

-Alvadia has moved to the Main River-

Word count: 392-ish || Tagged: Killian, James || Messages: Ignored Ryjen (sorry) because she wasn't really paying attention and let's just say that Alvadia was off the ship before she saw Kaia

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:48 pm

"Female's be dangerous creatures Lad, they'll take everything from you. And there isn't anything you can do about it. Don't fall for their traps" the older male said quietly to James, which made him just scoff. "Looks like yer not doing a very good job yerself to stay away from these female traps" he muttered as he watched the male start to walk back to the lady wolf. He was distracted by the wolf who spoke in strange tongues though.

"Ello, James. I see you're flirting with the girls again, right?" James shifted slightly and glanced over at who had said his names. He hadn't even noticed Kaia as he made his way up the ship, but now she was staring at him with a brow raised. "Why would I be I be flirting with this lass?" he said, crinkling up his nose. "She's old enough ta be my mom!" He sat down and sighed. It looked like he wasn't going anywhere now, he'd gotten trapped in a conversation.

“How are you really pirates if you don’t know half the languages that you sail to?” The white and blue female said and James glared daggers at her. "Don't need ta speak every language under the sun, just need ta know yer enemy," James said, mildly annoyed at this point. “Now, who all are you?” She said again with a growl in her voice. "Watch yer tone" James' snapped, growling low. "But if ya really must know, my name is James Falk."

"Boy, you should watch your tongue around women. We have the habit to bite back." James shifted to glare at the first female again. These bratty female's were gonna be the death of him. "I can assure you that just 'cause yer a lady doesn't mean I wont bite bark twice as hard." It seemed that this first lady on the ship was out of his hair in an instant though. "And good riddance" he mumbled as he watched her go.

Tagged: Alvadia, Killian, Kaia, Ryjen|| Word Count: 335 || Side Notes: Sorry it took me so long to post!
Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:37 am

“How are you really pirates if you don’t know half the languages that you sail to?”  

Killian looked at the strangely coloured wolf who spoke in different tongues. He wasn't too appreciative of her tone in her voice. "There's no need ta get yer knickers in a knot" he scoffed, "Besides, Love, I've never needed to learn another language." he said with a devilish grin, an eyebrow raised slightly.

"Looks like yer not doing a very good job yerself to stay away from these female traps"

Hook turned to the young male and chuckled at him. "Oh Lad, I'm far beyond saving, so might as well make the most of what i've got eh, boy?" he found himself leaning upright, back against one of the crates relaxing. Hook watched as the original wolf he met aboard this ship disappeared into the forest, he was debating on following her or sticking around here, figuring out who these others were, and what chests they had bee plundering.

He closed his eyes a brief moment and thought about it, There could be a greater reward if he followed after the female. He licked his black lips and thought that he could even gain a crew from these scummy wolves who'd called themselves pirates. He doubted it though. So it was settled, he would go after the female.

“Now, who all are you?”

Hook opened his blue eyes to look at the female who had growled again. Someone must of really peeved this wolf off for her to be like this. "Oh settle down, Love" he rolled his eyes. "We're all friends here." If they had been foes, they would off been at each other's throats yesterday. The boy introduced himself as James Falk, apparent with no real title to his name.

"Captain Hook" He replied as he stood up now confidently and gave a nod of farewell to them all. He shook his tri-toned coat and headed down the steps, and following the scent of the strange female who had disappeared off into the forest.

-Moved to Main River-

Addressed: James, Ryjen
Mentioned: Alvadia,
Notes: ---

Back to top Go down
Ryjen
neutral
neutral
Ryjen

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 pm

The male seemed to be irritated with her, both males, actually. The insane female didn't seem to notice her, which was fine. The she-wolf didn't want to be tangled with that one. "Don't need ta speak every language under the sun, just need ta know yer enemy," The young wolf growled. He sounded annoyed. The multicolored wolf smirked and flicked an ear. "Watch yer tone." the male snarled. "But if ya really must know, my name is James Falk."

She gave a brief nod to him, eyes glinting. She didn't say her name, for she was distracted by the other male, the older one with lavish, and useless, decorations.  "There's no need ta get yer knickers in a knot", he scoffed. She raised an eyebrow. "Besides, Love, I've never needed to learn another language." She growled at this. What pirate didn't need to know another language? "I suppose there isn't much more to a pirate than stealing things, although knowing another language could get you out of some dirty situations." She smirked at him, expression one of hostile teasing. "Oh settle down, Love" the male said, rolling his eyes. She narrowed hers. "We're all friends here." She snorted. Of course they were. "Captain Hook." The male said again. The female rolled her eyes, one ear folding back. "傲慢な馬鹿" Arrogant idiot. She muttered, noting his confidant stance.

With that he shook himself and trotted away after the insane female, not the best decision in the loner's book. She turned to the other male, who had gone silent. "You can call me Ryjen." She said, blinking. She stood and shook out her fur, liking down the spots that stood up. She stood and rose her head and tail high, not in a dominant stance, though it might seem like it. She waited for his answer with narrowed eyes.

Tagged: James, Killian, Alvadia|| Word Count: 312 || Side Notes: Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy lately
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 pm

"Oh Lad, I'm far beyond saving, so might as well make the most of what I've got eh, boy?" Hook had said, which brought up a snort in return from James. Currently James had no interest in girls, he would see one and think "hey she's pretty" but never felt like he needed to flirt with them. James' only concern was doing what he wants and doing it extremely well. If the time came James actually cared about someone other than himself then maybe he'd be a little more than friendly with her. "Well, good luck with that" he said quietly as he watched the two older pirates leave.

James felt tempted to follow them, but he resisted. There was still Kaia here to talk to, and this new wolf who spoke in strange tongues. "I suppose there isn't much more to a pirate than stealing things, although knowing another language could get you out of some dirty situations." She has said and James snorted again, taking a step forward so he was almost threateningly close. "And what do you know about bein' a pirate eh?" The corner of his mouth twitched slightly, flashing his teeth. "Ya don't even look the part of a pirate." He laughed slightly, having fun with talking tough for now. "For heaven's sake I've seen bilge rats more menacing than you."

James never cared for respect of any sorts. He picked and teased at anyone as he pleased. Its nothing person, James just likes to pick at people and usually not with any intentions of striking a rivalry. One moment he's starting fights the next he's making friendly conversation with the same wolf. James does what he wants because he is bored usually, not because he holds grudges against any certain someone. It all just depends on how his conversation partner takes his little insults and teases.

Tagged: Alvadia, Killian, Kaia, Ryjen|| Word Count: 315 || Side Notes: Sorry it took me so long to post!
Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine age: 3.5 years

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 pm

A month passes by, and the canines continue to survive. Adapting to the island, meeting the others who live here, and giving up all hope of rescue. Even if it is hell, it is their hell, and the pack and the pirates will fight to survive. Living together, dying apart.

~Timeskip of one month~
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine age: 6

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:50 am

A month had passed rather quickly when Red reflected back on it, an awful lot had happened since he had first been shipwrecked on the wretched Island he now called home. The wolves and dogs on the beach had divided and gone their separate ways with Jamia taking charge of the group of landlubber canines who had formed a sort a pack like scenario. There were also a few wolves that had chosen to go it alone instead of sticking together, they were the neutral ones and although they got along well with the other groups were not affiliated with them. Red meanwhile among other pirates had chosen not to stay with the main group or go it alone like the neutrals; after all they were too different and pirates and common land faring folk were never going to get along all that well; their lifestyle choices and attitudes clashing. The group of pirates was where Red belonged and as structure had returned to their lives a hierarchy of sorts had been put into place with him as the leader. Leader of his own band of pirates; an ambition he had held for a long time finally achieved but just because he was satisfied with his new found status didn’t mean he could sit back and relax, not at all.

The pirate group was small but strong which Redbeard was glad of, with a wide variety of skills shared among them. Some of the wolves had been on the island for a while already before Red had arrived and had already adapted to the climate and the lifestyle needed to survive, however for those who arrived later it had been a steep learning curve getting used to life here. It wasn’t like being out at sea and there was not the safety of a ship you were familiar with around you. Food wasn’t stored away and easily accessible and instead here you had to search for it yourself, if it got too warm you couldn’t just go below deck to escape the heat as instead you had to find shelter elsewhere. It was a different way of life but Red was getting used to it slowly as were other members in the group. By this point Red had also got used to the idea that there wasn’t really any way of this island and although he still optimistically looked out for ships that might rescue them he knew in his heart that they were truly lost and that no one was coming to save them.

Red had spent a lot of his time loitering around the Black Rock, after all it being a pirate ship made it an apt place for a pirate to hang out. He’d long since stopped questioning how the boat had gotten to where it was and instead just valued it. It only had one entrance making it easy to defend and it provided valuable shelter, it was generally in Redbeard’s mind a nice place to be. But still the dog grew restless, in need of an adventure and of something to break up the endless days of just trying to survive that all merged into one. He was sure that the others would feel the same way too; it would be good for all of them to get out and do something, he just needed to decide what.  He had an idea though, something he was pondering over. He had seen the ship wreck on the beach; the boat lying on the sand heavily damaged, and wondered whether anyone had bothered yet to check it out. If undisturbed it would probably contain lots of useful resources and if not anything else some human possessions. He imagined there would be treasures there of sorts, something of value for the pirates to claim their own. Yes, that was his plan; to go down to the beach and to pillage the ship there taking anything that might be of value. If the other wolves had yet to raid it then it was their loss for not getting there first.  

Red made his way to the edge of the Black rock and stared out into the forest in the general direction of the beach for a few moments in silence before he turned to the other pirates who were around. His voice was a little gruff and louder than normal as he addressed a group “We should go down to tha beach, see if we can find anything in that old shipwreck there.” He proposed the idea and then looked around to see who agreed.

Word Count: 766 Addressed: All pirates Mentioned: All  Notes: ----

Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Sponsored content

The Black Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Rock   The Black Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Rock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next