Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
High Rock Den I_vote_lcapHigh Rock Den I_voting_barHigh Rock Den I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
High Rock Den Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
High Rock Den SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

High Rock Den

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 pm

High Rock Den
High Rock Den Beach+fantasy+2
Image (c) Google Images(Unknown Publisher)
The High Rock Den is exactly what it says it is. At the Bottom lays The Regular members of the pack, like a lower deck. To the side of the rocks is an arrangement of naturally formed rocks in sort of like a staircase going down close to the water, which is a good place for fishers. On over near the water fall at the peek of the cliffs is the best lookout post and at the very top lays the Leader's Post Overhanging a small alcove good for herb storage. This is a very commonly used den as it is very resourceful and near fresh water that spills into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Looking back at it now, Jamia couldn't believe it had been a month. It seemed like it was only yesterday that they were standing among the dead bloodied bodies and broken pieces of metal. Now she was the leader of a pack. Mostly everyone in the pack contributed in some way and mostly everyone had healed. Even that young fellow Eren whose legs were almost completely cut off was healing well. He could finally walk with just a small limp. And even if they were never getting rescued, they were surviving on this island.

A few of the canines had branched off and joined the reckless group known as the pirates, and some of them just kinda wander between the two groups and everyone is fine and dandy as long as no one does anything stupid. Naturally though when there are two groups on a small island, they will meet sometime and it probably wont be pretty. She sighed gently and crawled out from the little rocky alcove that she had claimed to be her den perched so she could basically see everything.

And currently, they hadn't eaten in a few days so it was time for maybe another hunting trip. "Lash" she barked out at the male sitting on a layer lower to her. Once she's gotten the tan colored male's attention she hopped down to him so she was standing a few feet in front of him. "You care to go on a hunting trip? Getting kinda hungry." It was more of a command of course, Lash didn't have a choice but to go hunting. That was his job after all being a hunter and all. "Gathering a small group.. one or two more people. Doesn't have to be hunters. Meet me at the look out's post.

She'd seen Lash hunt before and she was glad he survived. There was a lot of great canines in this pack, but honestly Lash was among the best. He was down to earth and organized and if the time came that Jamia needed help handling the pack he would be one of her top choices... Alahya would be great too though. She sighed and shook her head as she neared the base of the water fall, approaching one of the Medics, Alahya, as she got closer. "Hello" she said with a small dip of her head. She went to stand beside the female and look out across the beach and the ocean. "It's kinda tragic that they humanity must have given up on finding that lost ship. Sure they dont care about us animals so much.. but there were humans on that ship too..." she shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to bring down the mood.

"Whatever.. we're here now and we need food. And it takes a bit more than two wolves to take down a boar so what's your skills at hunting?" Alahya was a medic, so Jamia figured she had to have some physical attributes, at least maybe fast. She'd never seen Alahya fight or hunt before though, not even on hunts where the full pack went with them she never really payed attention to a lot of the members.

Words: 536 Addressed: Ayeria, Lash Mentioned: Lash, Ayeria, Alahya, Eren

Last edited by Jamia on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Coins : 56

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 2 Years

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:24 pm

This month had been the hardest time in her life for Alahya. She could still remember everything. The screams. The water surging through her fur. Blood. Pain. She looked to her leg. The wound had healed for the most part, but it left a nasty gash. She sighed, resting her head on her paws as she watched the water from the High Rock.

Alahya didn't have any real opinions about the members. Jamia seemed like a good leader to her, so that was a plus. Lash as well.. and Felicity was teaching her nicely. As for getting to know them.. Alahya had kinda shut herself out. Sure, she offered help to those who needed it. To those who wanted a leaf wrap or something to help them sleep. But she hadn't been very social in the pack. The weight of her almost-sister's death still hung heavy in her chest. Neku was gone as well. She had never felt so empty and alone, despite the number of canines around them.

The fox was laying there, watching the silent but deadly salt water ocean, inviting all who dared to come for a swim. It stretched on and on.. no end in sight. Will they ever get off? At this point, Alahya didn't care. She didn't have anything to go back to. Her yellow eyes watched, seeing some birds in the distance. They must be from the island.

The island around them was weird, different. No more ships had crashed, but the beach was littered with not only wreckage from their ship, but others as well. It made her wonder. Why were they here? Was this a normal occurrence for the ocean? In any case, that wasn't something to think too heavily about. She had more things to do.

Like what? a little voice in her mind asked. Sit around and mope for your entire life? She told it to shut up.

She heard pawsteps, then looked to see Jamia come over to sit beside her. Alahya sat up, flicking her ear as Jamia spoke. "Hello." The wolf paused. "It's kinda tragic that they humanity must have given up on finding that lost ship. Sure they don't care about us animals so much.. but there were humans on that ship too..." Alahya nodded. "Its sad that they would let it happen in the first place," she replied softly. "I thought humans knew how to work their ships."

Her voice trailed off as Jamia mentioned hunting. She blinked. "I've never hunted before," she replied softly, looking up at Jamia, embarrassed. "Sorry.." She looked down at her feet. "I guess I'm not much use here. I can try but I don't guarantee much..." The fox's voice trailed off.

Word Count- 455
Addressed- Jamia
Mentioned- Jamia, Lash, Felicity
Comments- Edited ^^

Last edited by Alahya on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silver-moonlight.forumotion.com
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3.5 years

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Lash looked up at the sound of Jamia's bark. Jamia had taken over as the leader of the pack, and everyone accepted that. She was a good leader, though. No one else would be able to do the job like her.

Lash nodded to Jamia as she continued on. He rose, stretching and shaking out his fur. Even after a month on the island, he wasn't quite used to it. It still was odd here.

Lash took a cursory glance around the area, considering who else to invite. Jamia was speaking to the fox Alahya. Lash contemplated finding Felicity, but decided against it. Besides the fact that Felicity usually slept through the day (her nocturnal habits were odd to Lash), Felicity had made it pretty clear that she wanted to be neutral. Not part of the pack or of the pirates.

Lash's gaze flickered over Eren and Armin. Eren had been pretty badly injured after the crash, but he'd recovered well over the course of a month. Still, Lash wasn't sure about him hunting yet. And even if asked Armin, it would be unlikely that they would agree . Eren and Armin were always together.

Lash's gaze finally landed on Bane. He didn't know Bane all that well, but he seemed to capable enough. Why not? Lash padded over to Bane.
"Hey, Bane. Want to come hunting, get some action?"

Mentioned: Jamia, Alahya, Felicity, Eren, Armin, Bane || Addressed: Bane  || Word Count: 230 || Side Notes: Totally shipping JamiaxLash right now
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine age: 6

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:48 pm

The past month had been tough, Bane couldn’t deny it. It seem like such a long time in his mind though others would argue that it had passed quickly, to Bane it felt as if he’d been stuck on the Island for years slowly going mad in his own head. He had learnt to cope on the island physically; he had got used to the different food that had made him feel sick at first and he had got used to the warmer weather and surroundings that were so different from the home he used to know. His wounds had since healed too thanks to the care of the medics and all that was left was a scar partly disguised by the natural tuffs of fur around his lower back legs.   He was learning his way around slowly but surely and was learning how to survive. But he wasn’t learning how to live. There was a difference between just surviving and living life; having fun and enjoying himself. Bane’s memories held him back; the traumatic event of being shipwreck seemed to have shrouded him in a new level of mental instability as not only was he plagued by the idea that his sister had been on that boat too and must now be dead but he had begun to reflect on his entire past, all of the things he had done that had led to him being here stranded on the Island.

Bane wasn’t sure why it was effecting him so greatly; other’s had suffered loss as well but he felt like he was still suffering now in the same way he had been a month ago and wasnt making any progress at feeling better or supressing the feelings. He kept having flash backs and bad dreams every time he closed his eyes and part of him felt like he was still living in those few moments where he had found himself alone on the beach for the first time, his dreams were nightmares where he was being thrown about in the ocean endlessly. The clarity and power of these flashbacks sometimes physically shocked him, left him feeling broken all over again. Physically sure he was coping; he had food and water and the days wore him out enough so that he actually fell asleep with ease despite his insomnia but mentally he wasn’t doing so well. It was like a prolonged breakdown and the only thing he knew to do to help was to find a distraction.

That’s why Bane was deeply relieved when he heard Lash, the hunter within their little group, inviting him to what he judged to be the best distraction of them all. "Hey, Bane. Want to come hunting, get some action?" The male raised a brow sceptically, unsure of why Lash would want a wolf like himself to join a hunting party, it wasn’t like he was a hunter himself. He had settled for being a subordinate because at the end of the day he had no special skills, nothing that he could really contribute to the group other than his simple presence. Lash had no idea whether he could hunt or not, but still he asked, and Bane was glad he had done because there was no way he was going to deny the offer. “Sure, course I’ll join you.” He replied, knowing full well that a hunt would take his mind off things. He wasn’t exactly a great hunter but like everything else he had enough skills in it to get by. He knew the basics really, the essentials, and he hoped that would be good enough for him to be helpful. “When do we head out?” He inquired, looking both at Lash and beyond him to Jamia.

Addressed: Lash, Jamia
Mentioned: His sister, the group.
Mood: Relieved,  curious
Word Count: 626
Side Notes: ----

Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 pm

"Its sad that they would let it happen in the first place, I thought humans knew how to work their ships." The smaller multi colored canine had said which made Jamia frown a bit. "Well.. things go wrong. Things are not for sure going to stay in one piece.. we can't completely blame the humans."
"I've never hunted before," Alahya said sort of changing the topic and Jamia just went with it. She twisted her head slightly and gave the fox a small smile. "That makes two of us then. Well I have been hunting before but I've only just started to hunt when we got stranded here. It's okay if you're not good at something, thats why you keep doing it. It's no fun if you're perfect at something." She gave a reassuring laugh before turning her attention to Lash and Bane.

She has talked to Bane enough to say he's a pretty nice guy but Jamia didn't really dislike anyone in this group, they were all nice people. Bane doesn't particularly show much emotion Jamia noticed but she figured he's not to bad he just seems a little down at times and a little more than a loner.  “When do we head out?” The ebony colored male asked and since Lash didn't respond Jamia took it upon herself to. She walked up a little closer to the two male's, standing a bit taller than Lash. "If you're ready, I think now would be a good time.. we still have enough people at the den so I think it's safe to leave it for a bit to hunt."

It was about mid day, so Jamia figured they would have a little bit of time to find at least a few small animals and maybe they could collect some berries or something if all else failed. Which is where Alahya would really come in handy. Being a medic Jamia assumed she must know which plants are safe to eat and which ones aren't.

Words: 336 Addressed: Alahya, Lash, Bane Mentioned: Lash, Bane, Alahya

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Lash nodded to Bane's reply. Actually, Lash looked forward to hunting. He loved getting into the hunt, focused on it alone... it made everything else go away for awhile. The world became smaller, just the hunt. Lash loved the feeling of adrenaline pulsing through him as he chased the prey.

Lash hadn't known how to answer Bane's question, and was relieved that Jamia did it for him. He turned his head to look at Jamia as she stepped over. Lash's ears twitched as he noted that Jamia was taller than he was. Lash wasn't a huge wolf, but it was still a bit odd.

In other news, Lash nodded at Jamia's words. He took a glance up at the sky. Only about midday. Plenty of time for hunting and whatever endeavors they got up to. In all honesty, Lash wanted to explore a bit more. They hadn't done a lot of that. Lash was reminded of Felicity, her constant saying of that it was dangerous. As of yet, Lash had seen nothing besides glimpses of pirates. Lash almost snorted at the thought. He hadn't seen anything dangerous. If they hadn't seen anything yet, there probably wasn't. Lash felt a bit bad for Felicity, though. She spent her time mostly alone, convinced of some danger. She must've been alone a long time.

Lash looked over at Jamia. "Yeah, we can go. Lead the way."

Mentioned: Bane, Alahya, Jamia, Felicty || Addressed: Jamia || Word Count: 233|| Side Notes: I am totally not foreshadowing here and I am so asking for something bad to happen soon like those monkeys that Ayeria mentioned nope there is no foreshadowing in this post at all none at all.

Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 pm

"That makes two of us then. Well I have been hunting before but I've only just started to hunt when we got stranded here. It's okay if you're not good at something, that's why you keep doing it. It's no fun if you're perfect at something." At Jamia's words, Alahya perked her ears. Maybe she wouldn't be so bad here after all. She wagged her tail slightly. "Well, let's give it a shot, then," the fox replied pleasantly, looking to the other wolves as well.

"If you're ready, I think now would be a good time.. we still have enough people at the den so I think it's safe to leave it for a bit to hunt," Jamia had continued. Alahya was ready. She felt energy rush through her. But.. what if she messed up? Damn, she didn't want to ruin anything. It would make a bad impression.. she didn't want that. More doubts! She was being too negative all of a sudden.

"Yeah, we can go. Lead the way." Lash had spoken up. Alahya calmly waited, doubts continuing to settle in. She was smaller than the others, and probably not much faster. She wouldn't be much help, she realized. Well, nobody had said anything so maybe they didn't care.. or maybe they didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Word Count- 219
Addressed- Jamia
Mentioned- Jamia, Lash, the rest of the hunting party basically
Comments- Shitty post is shit

Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:28 pm

"If you're ready, I think now would be a good time.. we still have enough people at the den so I think it's safe to leave it for a bit to hunt." Bane’s ears flicked towards the alpha as she spoke and when she had finished he gave a simple nod to confirm that he understood. Now seemed like a good enough time as any to set out; they still had the whole afternoon ahead of them and enough light to see them through the duration of the hunt, and the sooner they got hunting the sooner Bane would be able to find a distraction from just moping about uselessly. So yeah, he was all for going out hunting now, anything to get himself away from the den for a while and allow him to clear his head was a good thing.

"Yeah, we can go. Lead the way." Bane looked it Lash’s direction and then back to Jamia, waiting for further instructions and for her to lead the way so that he could follow. It seemed that they had a good little team put together; Himself, Lash, Jamia and Alahya, they were bound to be able to catch at least something, even if that something was small. And, if all else failed they had a backup plan; the forest was teaming with plant life so they wouldn’t go without food. Bane had found that since he had been on the island his appetite had been smaller than usual and some days he just couldn’t bring himself to eat but that didn’t mean he didn’t need food; he needed the energy and the nutrition and some days he did honestly feel the nagging sensation of hunger that he used to know that reminded him that he needed something to eat.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Jamia, Lash, Alahya
Mood: Understanding, eager
Word Count: 300
Side Notes: My muse is pretty low but I figured I should just get something posted sooner rather than later

Back to top Go down
Vivian
neutral
neutral
Vivian

Coins : 8

Character sheet
Mate/crush: ...James
Canine age: 1

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:00 pm

All that glitters is gold

Only shooting stars break the mold hey now, your a rock star, get the show on, go play

If you're ready, I think now would be a good time.. we still have enough people at the den so I think it's safe to leave it for a bit to hunt.

Loping into the area, Vivian slowed her pace down to a trot and then finally to a walk all within a couple of strides as Rocco followed close behind her. Flicking her ear to the side and then back forward, they perked at hearing that the group was going on a hunting trip. At that observation, her stomach then suddenly grumbled and imitated very strongly the sound of a wolf growl.. except it was in her stomach. And that nagging, clawing feeling in her insides also signaled that she had to eat something soon. Lifting her pale yellow eyes up to the group, she stopped next to Jamia, only a few inches between their shoulders was empty space.

"Hey! Can I join, Jamia? I'm starving!" Vivian questioned her leader while flicking her tail upwards in a jerky motion. Eagerness was plain as day on her young, yearling face as she looked upward at Jamia. Part of her also wanted to see the pirates as well, while another part of her desperately wanted nothing to do with the pirates because of the little incident that happened recently. She was confused, but she was hungry, and hunger always overruled any emotional turmoil that was warring in her brain.

Notes: ------
Wearing: ------
Tagged: Jamia
Word Count: 241
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Jamia nodded to the small group that had gathered. She felt confident that they would catch some food, or at least find something worthwhile. It would give Jamia time to see the skills of members of the pack that she didn't know as well - Bane in particular.

At the appearance of Vivian, Jamia looked to the young she-wolf. Vivian was always excited about something, but that wasn't a bad thing. A small smile appeared as she answered Vivian.

"Sure, another never hurts." Jamia replied pleasantly. She then addressed the whole group. "Come on, let's move out."
Jamia flicked her tail, turning, leading the three wolves and the fox off from the den. She heard their pawsteps hurrying along behind. Jamia didn't go too fast, giving herself time to consider where to head. She ran possible locations through her head as they went along, away from the den. Half of her mind was alert, though, always. There was no going off guard.

Jamia gave a decisive nod to herself as she focused on where they should head. The river would be good. Prey had to drink, after all, and the river was easily accessible for them. If they didn't find any prey, there were probably useful herbs there anyways.

Jamia glanced over her shoulder as she continued, barking to the others to give them a sense of where they were headed. "We're heading over to the river!"

-To river-
Words: 241 Addressed: The pack Mentioned: The pack

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Armin had been distracted, spacing out, and barely noticed the hunting group leave. Shortly after, his blue eyes pulled away from the sky and he glanced around. Armin had barely left the pack's camp in the month. Eren hadn't been able to, and Armin didn't want to go anywhere without him. For the month since the crash, the two medics, the fox Alahya and the white wolf Felicity, had been looking after Eren. Yesterday, Felicity had declared that Eren was okay. She said he should be careful and not too reckless, but everything was okay.

Then, as usual, Felicity vanished into the forest.

Armin found her kind of odd. How she distanced herself from the pack. But she was closer to the pack than the pirates - that was clear. Felicity didn't seem to like the pirates. Armin could only assume that Felicity had encountered them frequently before the crash.

Armin got up, stretching with a wide yawn. He wanted to go somewhere. And now that Eren was okay, Armin could go with him.

Armin ambled across the clearing to where Eren was lying, appearing asleep. Armin leaned over him, poking him with his nose.

"Eren, Eren, wake up. Let's go explore, I wanna see more of the island!" Armin continued to poke Eren. "Come on Eren, let's go find something cool!"

Mentioned: Eren, hunting party
Addressed: Eren
Word Count: 221
Notes: I was thinking Eren and Armin could go to the plane wreckage... random idea is random.
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Bane warily watched as Vivian joined them in the clearing, and he couldn’t help but feel a little tense. He knew that the female was a neutral and not part of their pack group but that shouldn’t have given him anything to worry about, he barely knew her but she seemed nice enough. Only he couldn’t help but think of neutrals as one step closer to pirates, and pirates were something that Bane was afraid off. He’d never heard of a pirate before he’d washed up here, and since he’d been on the island he’d been fortunate enough to not encounter them, but he had heard enough about them to instil fear deep within him. Who knew whether the neutrals talked to the pirates or whether they had some sort of secret affiliation with them, who was to say that they weren’t just like the pirates in some sense? These questions worried Bane but it was a fear of the unknown that really troubled him – he knew so little about some of the other wolves on the island and not knowing meant he assumed the worst of them. His mind wondered whether they were bad or dangerous or out to get him.

"Hey! Can I join, Jamia? I'm starving!" Bane looked over to Jamia to see how she would respond and when she agreed he relaxed a little. If Jamia trusted Vivian enough to let her hunt with them then maybe he should have that same level of trust too, maybe  Vivian wasn’t as bad as his imagination had thought and maybe she was a genuinely nice wolf despite not being a part of the little group that he trusted, he could perhaps learn to trust her and get to know her a little now that they were going hunting together. "We're heading over to the river!" Bane’s ears perked up and he watched as Jamia left, only waiting a short few seconds before he too trotted briskly after her in a bid to not be left behind at the den site and to get to the hunt quickly.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Jamia, Vivian
Mood: Uncertain and then eager again
Word Count: 349
Side Notes: It's stupidly late, sorry, anyway I'll post at the river in a few mins.

Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Alahya, having no hunting experience whatsoever, watched the wolves gather and talk. She wondered how it was done, hunting. She had heard many stories from the older foxes, some had even known wolves. Apparently it was beautiful to watch, almost like a dance.

She walked a little closer, intent on hearing what they were saying. No plans yet, sadly, but there was talk about the location. The river. She hoped she wouldn't have to swim, she didn't like the water still because of the little trip she took in the ship. But this water wouldn't sweep her away and toss her around, pulling her under. She shuttered, remembering the horrid experience. She had tried to forget it. Maybe they'd escape somehow.

But that wouldn't be possible. They needed humans for that. There were no humans. Only canines. Lonely, hungry, starving canines who were lost. Most had never seen the wild before. Why did it have to be them? Why? What was the point?

But they could survive. They had to. They must live.

Sighing, she followed the others out, wagging a greeting to those who had joined. She didn't know Vivian or Blane very well, but she would like to talk with them sometime. She padded silently after the group, wondering yet again how she could possibly help with this.

-to river-

Word Count- 217
Addressed- nobody
Mentioned- all
Comments- no

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Rock Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rock Den   High Rock Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Rock Den