Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wreckage - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wreckage - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
The Wreckage - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wreckage - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wreckage - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Wreckage - Page 4 Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Wreckage - Page 4 SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Wreckage

Go down 
+7
Spider
Desta
Redbeard
Holster
Lash
Alahya
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Ship Wreckage
The Wreckage - Page 4 398-staraptor-g
image(c) almiller on dA
Right near the shore but still halfway in the water is the wreckage of the ship that had brought many of the canines to this mysterious island. Canines are still capable to swim up into the wreckage to look for possible supplies and also look around the wreckage. It looks rather dangerous on the inside of the wreckage so unless given exact order or given permission by an alpha it is forbidden to go near it to avoid any deaths. The wreckage is placed practically right on the shore right now, though its submerged half way in deeper waters and broken up and also expected to move farther out into the sea with time.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3.5 years

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 pm

A month passes by, and the canines continue to survive. Adapting to the island, meeting the others who live here, and giving up all hope of rescue. Even if it is hell, it is their hell, and the pack and the pirates will fight to survive. Living together, dying apart.

~Timeskip of one month~
Back to top Go down
Vivian
neutral
neutral
Vivian

Coins : 8

Character sheet
Mate/crush: ...James
Canine age: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Vivian

Fluffy, white clouds that looked like tufts of white fur contrasted greatly against the sky that was as blue and sharp as a robin's egg. They floated sluggishly along their path at a snail's pace and it would seem as if they weren't even moving if one were to only glance upward for a brief moment. It was the only thing that Vivian was staring at, however.

The female apprentice was laying on her back, sprawled out on top of the beige colored sand. The wounds that had been painfully apparent when she had awoken from the crash had now basically disappeared, the soft fur having covered the healed wounds. Sand particles were lightly sprinkled across parts of her grey and brown timber wolf fur, but that was only natural since she was laying in it. Her pale golden eyes were staring curiously up at the sky and her front paws were up by her chest, curled in midair almost.

Vivian had been hearing rumors about the bandits that may be roaming around somewhere on the island, and while some were scared she couldn't help but feel a little intrigued. Nobody knew who these strangers were, where they had come from and what they're personalities are like. Who's to say they aren't kind and caring individuals? Granted they could also be barbaric monsters, but there's a 50/50 chance of both, isn't there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:54 pm

The wolves who had wrecked on his island so long ago had kinda come to trust Rocco and Rocco had come to trust them kinda. Of course trust was a funny thing that in Rocco's eyes was a foolish thing. You could trust someone and they could still stab you in the back. That saying of "people never change" is wrong, people can become evil and twisted and wicked and they will hurt you. Rocco knew he would hurt someone if he had the chance when before he would cringe at the thought of spilling blood. It's amazing what isolation and the death of your sister will do to you.

From where he was perched on his rock he looked over at the younger tanish colored wolf and sighed. How the hell did he even get stuck mentoring this kid. He remembered he stuck with the main group for the first while. Helped mend people, protect the pack from them any dangers on the island, anything they needed him to do. They declared group and Rocco and a few others had decided neither, they came and went with each group as they wished and no one even cared. This kid was among one of those wolves and needed someone to guide her and Rocco got stuck with her. Though, granted he had offered.

"Hey V!" He called as he got up off his rock. As he leaped off the rough grey surface and his paws hit the ground sand splashed up around him and he forced his eyes half closed to avoid getting sand in them. "It's in the middle of the day what do you think you're doing laying down you're wasting perfectly good daylight. I could be teaching you so many combat moves right now!" He barked at her loudly and grabbed her scruff, pulling her around in the sand till she was on her feet. "Ya lazy bum you!" His tone offered that he might be joking around, though at the same time he gave a sort of stern look with just a small smile curved onto his face. "You've heard the rumors of pirates invading the main territory! I mean considering we've currently been affiliated with the main wolves I guess it would be our duty to protect them if it comes to it."

Addressed:
Vivian || Mentioned: Vivian || Word Count: 391

Back to top Go down
Vivian
neutral
neutral
Vivian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:25 am

Vivian

Hey V! The voice hit her eardrums and Vivian was awaken from her trance into the sky. Blinking a few times rapidly with surprise, she turned her head to see her mentor, Rocco, heading over towards her at this very moment. She had known him for only a short while, ever since he had been stuck mentoring her since he was one of the only neutrals that could mentor her that wasn't a boring old medic. And while he was miles far from boring and she was quite fond of him as a friend and mentor, he tired her out a lot and sometimes she really didn't feel like dealing with him if he was in one of his mood swings. "Hey Rocco." Her voice came out casual and friendly.

It's in the middle of the day what do you think you're doing laying down you're wasting perfectly good daylight. I could be teaching you so many combat moves right now!

Vivian didn't even register what happened next as she was suddenly being dragged around in the sand by the scruff of her neck. "Hey, wha- AH!" Giving a squeaky yelp of surprise, she scrambled to get a footing, sand splashing everywhere as her paws thumped the sand, before pushing herself onto her feet a little clumsily and giving a good shake of her pelt, particles flying everywhere.

Ya lazy bum you! As Vivian finished shaking the sand off of her fur, she composed herself and looked at Rocco's playful yet stern expression at the same time, and she couldn't help but give a little smirk and shake her head. You've heard the rumors of pirates invading the main territory! I mean considering we've currently been affiliated with the main wolves I guess it would be our duty to protect them if it comes to it. That was right, she had totally forgot about that. If they turned out to be barbaric and began to attack or invade the main group of wolves, they were obligated to protect them in any way possible.

"I want to learn how to fight, but what if they're not as violent as we make them out to be? And even if they are, wouldn't it be better to just go join them? I mean, think about it! Real Pirates!" Her words held a very young and very adventurous quality to them, a quality that couldn't really be found in adults anymore.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

He watched Vivian scramble to her feet, giving her a small grin. "I want to learn how to fight, but what if they're not as violent as we make them out to be? And even if they are, wouldn't it be better to just go join them? I mean, think about it! Real Pirates!" Rocco shrugged his shoulders. "Thats foolish thinking though. I mean if I am being completely honest I only allied myself with both groups for my own selfish reasons. But if I HAD to pick one it wouldn't be the pirates. That ain't the life style for me. They're ruthless and brutal, and I bet they'd leave me for dead if it came to it." He sighed, "and we don't know if they're violent or non Vivian that's why we need to prepare for if they ARE. Any wolf is unpredictable so get your head out of the clouds kid."

He lunged to her jabbing his head into her neck to knock the breath out of her and knock her to the ground. "And you should probably check your footing and keep your guard up. I easily could have hurt you pretty badly. Just cause I'm a friend now doesn't me I'll always be." He smiled at her again and backed up away from her again.

"Don't you love me"
he said mockingly, turning around and heading towards the main group's den. "What do ya say we pay our friends in the main group a visit Viv?"

Addressed:
Vivian || Mentioned: Vivian || Word Count: 253

Back to top Go down
Vivian
neutral
neutral
Vivian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 pm

All that glitters is gold

Only shooting stars break the mold hey now, your a rock star, get the show on, go play

And you should probably check your footing and keep your guard up. I easily could have hurt you pretty badly. Just cause I'm a friend now doesn't me I'll always be. Don't you love me? What do ya say we pay our friends in the main group a visit Viv?

Vivian gave a big sigh, and gave herself a mighty shake just to make sure that all the sand particles were out of her fur. Sniffing, she secretly agreed with Rocco, but she would do no such thing as to admit it out loud to him because god knows he already thought too highly of himself. And telling by the little incident with her ex-partner where he had almost forced her to be a pirate. She hadn't known any pirates anyway, and no matter how fascinating and intriguing they were, they would always be a little too untrustworthy for her taste.

"Sure Rocco, whatever you say." Vivian said resignedly, but also with a joking tone to her voice and a smirk on her face as she trotted alongside her mentor. She wondered what they could be doing, and was actually curious as to what they were going to do if it came to the two groups meeting.

Notes: Off to the High Rock Den
Wearing: -----
Tagged: Rocco
Word Count: 209
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wreckage
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4