Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Main River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main River - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
The Main River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main River - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Main River - Page 2 Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Main River - Page 2 SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Main River

Go down 
+5
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Killian
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Main River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Main River   The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main River
The Main River - Page 2 River_17_by_Dracoart_Stock
Image (c) Dracoart-Stock
The Main River is the highway for all the creatures on the island as is the only collection of freshwater on the island. Many of the different species come and go from this fertile fresh water area. Some fish swim in the River, but catching them is quite difficult because of the most often extreme depth and rough currents. there are some calmer areas closer to the shore where many predators catch fish and collect freshwater. Many herbs grow along the sides so it is common for medics to be found here.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Main River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Jamia sat for a moment more catching her breath and slightly confused as to why her hunting party hadn't started eating. Growing up in zoo the female lived a life where humans fed them and everyone ate as they pleased. There was no solid hierarchy and she didn't get the whole thing with wild wolves, their way of eating and no matter how many times she ate with her new pack she would never understand why she was allowed to eat first. The whole group brought down these creature, not just her.

"You guys.. can eat you know" she said softly before standing up and taking a mouthful herself. She couldn't express how happy she was to eat actual food and not just fruits and berries and a few small animals. Nothing that was fit for a pack of primarily wolves. Her feasting was interrupted when she heard Bane. “Is there someone out there… in the trees?” The darkly colored wolf asked softly and Jamia looked around, licking what was left of the blood and meat off of her mouth. There was diffidently wolves around that didn't belong to their group. She wasn't sure if they were to be looked as threats or not and honestly she didn't know how to react to everything that was going on.

Her main focus was on the wolf splashing around in water. She was creating quite a fuss and it was hard to ignore the pleas of desperate help. "I'll be back" she mumbled, going on and heading towards the drowning wolf. However she stopped when ashy colored wolf swooped in, grabbing her scruff and pulling her out. Slowly Jamia walked over, unsure of the duo's intentions or if they were friendly or not.

"Hello" she said cautiously, standing a bit away so she would have a chance to defend herself if one of them jumped out to attack. So far she hasn't been faced with any aggressive canines. Mostly just her own group but one of the natural wolves that come and go as they please talk a lot about the pirates. The way she talks about the pirates makes them sound far from pleasant. The types of canines Jamia would stay away from.

The neutral wolf that went by the name of Felicity would often say things along the lines of the pirates being brutal and merciless. She surely did not like them, calling them thieves and selfish and Jamia wasn't sure what to think of that. Felicity could just really not like the pirates so she trash talks them or what she says is actually true. There really wasn't any way for Jamia to know until she met then. If these wolves were pirates she would find out right here and now.

Words: 462 Addressed: The group, Vid, Alvadia Mentioned: Everyone

Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net

The Main River
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2