Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Main River I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Main River I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Main River I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Main River I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Main River I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Main River I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Main River I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Main River I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Main River I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Main River I_vote_lcapThe Main River I_voting_barThe Main River I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Main River Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Main River SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Main River

Go down 
+5
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Killian
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 am

The Main River
The Main River River_17_by_Dracoart_Stock
Image (c) Dracoart-Stock
The Main River is the highway for all the creatures on the island as is the only collection of freshwater on the island. Many of the different species come and go from this fertile fresh water area. Some fish swim in the River, but catching them is quite difficult because of the most often extreme depth and rough currents. there are some calmer areas closer to the shore where many predators catch fish and collect freshwater. Many herbs grow along the sides so it is common for medics to be found here.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Coins : 27

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Is that a mirror in your pants? Cause i can see myself in them
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 am

Hook found himself by a small river, when he lost scent of the female that he was following. He was not a great tracker, but where-ever this female had gone, he now couldnt find her, he gave a small huff, shaking his coat once more. Instead he decided to call out.

"Lass?" he started a little softer than he had intended. "Lass, Where are you?" he continued as he paced up and down the river trying to catch a scent. "Oi, Captain!" he barked sharply. She was not his captain, he was his own. But she had still the title apparently.

He stopped after a while and his throat was now hoarse, he decided to have a small drink from the river, after that he felt a little sleepy and so he gave a small yawn and went to a nearby tree and slung into the crook of the huge roots that crawled across the forest floor.

Addressed: Alvadia,
Mentioned: ---
Notes: ---

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Coins : 38

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Ha you must be jokin'
Canine age: 4 Years

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 am

Alvadia chuckled and smirked. Her brown opaques shone through the shrub on the opposite side. The male hadn't seen her cross the river. Easy. The fae didn't have a plan. She never had one, and a pirate never should. They had goals and that was it. Alvadia's goal was to get whatever loot she could out of this brute and then be on her merry way. She had seen many sides of men. Sailers who believe they can have it all with the women of the sea and boisterous brutes who are stupid enough to follow a Captain to her quarters. She liked the river, and she was ready for a swim.

Fern trotted out swiftly from the bush. Her pads elegantly tip-toed over the smooth rocks as she bent her head down to the clear flowing water. The male was on the other side of the river. He seemed tired. Perfect chance for the fae to snatch at his goods and make way with it. She was a thief, yes, and a good one at that. Her tongue lapped up some of the water, her eyes stuck on the male, wondering if he had even noticed her yet.

The refreshing liquid run down her throat and the sides of her maw. She finished quickly and grinned. Her legs began to move slowly into the cooling water, paddling and wading through as she made it to the other side. She pushed herself out of the water and shook at her long glossy coat that was once full of muck and dirt. Onto the good stuff. she chuckled in her head.

Alvadia steadily, paced herself over to the shade near the male, trying to make herself look as attractive as possible. There was no point really in doing so. Her mind would make it all work out. It did that. Like it imagined this whole place. None of this was real. None of it. The 'loot' she was getting, would probably end up being twigs and rocks once she wakes up. Which would be when? When would she wake up from this never ending dream?

"Oh darl, are you tired?" she chuckled, still moving closer to him, breathing lightly and holding her stance high.

Word count: 373-ish || Tagged: Killian || Messages: Oh hut dayum...

Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:39 am

"Oh darl, are you tired?"

As Hook had shut his eyes as he laid against the tree root, he heard a voice, and opened the electric blue eyes of his own, looking up to see the missing she-wolf he had been looking for. The sun gleamed down behind her and gave a beautiful glow over the she-wolf. A wicked grin took hold of his face. "Not anymore, love" he replied looking her up and down, as she held her stance tall and beautiful.

He rolled onto his back leaning into the tree as he looked up to her, giving a slight hum in his throat of anticipation of what was to come. "Avast me proud beauty!" he exclaimed, "I've sailed the seven seas love, and your the sleekest schooner i've ever sighted" he gave with an enticing wink to the female.

His eyes watched her dampened coat as small droplets of water glimmered along it. He kept his devilishly smug grin on his wickedly handsome face, staring up at her, comfortably from the crook of the tree. "I'm still yet to learn your name, love" he insisted as his words prodded the female for attention. His tail gave a gentle wag as he waited on her words, cunning blue eyes cast upon hers.

Notes: This is sooooo lame.

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 am

The fae smiled at the cream male as he complimented her. At least she thought they were compliments. They sounded odd and Fern had never come across them. Just some more weird words her mind was building together. Funny how much imagination was inside of this little fae. It had been far too long since she had last sailed the blue seas to even remember such words. Maybe she had come across something similar in her sailing days but it was too muddled up now to see.

'I'm still yet to learn your name, love"
Name? This male wanted a name? Wasn't a pretty face enough? Clearly not. Maybe her stupid mind was just trying to fill in the blank spots in her life. Love? Ugh. That word was her least favourite, EVER. Alvadia would rather die before those letters floated through her ears.

The boy wanted a name though. A name he would get. It wouldn't be Fern. She hated that name as much as she hated that annoying brown brute who thought this place was his. He doesn't own it. Alvadia does, not Fern, not the weird speaky wolf, not this Cream Tattooed Sailer, ALVADIA... That was who.

"Alvadia, darl. Though names never really matter anymore. Just call me captain..." she spoke in a seductive tone of voice and chuckled as she moved closer to Hook, "And you're my pretty little sailer." she added on, speaking softly into his ear, breathing gently down his back. Alvadia licked his nose and stared into the brutes eyes and grinned, sharing with him a playful growl. 'Just get his loot as quick as you can. No blood shall spill, I want to see his face when he sees whats gone.' her thoughts had said.

Word count: numbers || Tagged: Killian || Messages: Oooooooooooooo....

Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 am

"Alvadia, darl. Though names never really matter anymore. Just call me captain..."

Hook gave a small smirk. Though he wasn't going to call her Captain or address her as that because she was not his captain, He was his own, and he held his own vessel. But he let it flow along for now, especially if it meant getting the treasure that lay under her fur.

"And you're my pretty little sailor."

He tilted his head at this remark. But took it aboard all the same. Her tone was seductive, hell even her laugh was. She whispered softly into his ear. By gods she was firing him up. She gave a lick across his nose, now she was staring down into his eyes as he laid upon his back mostly under her. Killian pawed gently at the feather than dangled from her ear, a playful growl erupted from the female, and he growled back. He rubbed his head across her chest, licking gently through her fur, grooming her.

Something though had given him a slight bad feeling about the female, like she was going to try and do something. Like take something from him, His gut feelings were most of the time complete and true, So he would keep himself alert to whether she was about to do any of these things to him.

He nuzzled her long legs beside him and then ran his tongue over the side of her cheek. Curling his tail around her hind leg, he pulled her in closer to him. "My, sweet, sweet, Alvadia" he remarked softly wrapping his paws gently around her neck, pulling her ear close as he spoke.

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:59 am

Alvadia chuckled and nuzzled the brute. She felt pathetic doing this. Over and over again she had stolen from pathetic worthless mutts who fell for any pretty face. They must be miserable right now though. They wouldn't have anything left for them. Men were all the same. Easy as pie.

The russet fae gleamed into the brutes eyes and entangled her tail in his. It would be over soon. She could grab his goods and flea to the forest in a matter of seconds. If he tried to put up a fight, she knew some good combat skills, though she hadn't had a good sword, dagger or any type of weapon in a while. If he brought out the knife, she could play it off. 'Oh darl, just playing a game.' she would say. But then what? She never had a plan after A.

"Tell me Hook, where is your mighty fine ship?" she said, rubbing her head gently against his chest. "I would love to see the pretty ship you sail the seas with..." that's good. That's a much better idea. Get on the boat, tie him up and sail into the middle of the ocean. Then possibly have some fun with it. Either leave him locked up, throw him over board or... just, have a little party.

A ship would be nice. Alvadia needed to get off this island too, before she went anymore crazy. This wolf may be her ticket out of here. As long as he had a boat...

Word count: numbers || Tagged: Killian || Messages: Mhm

Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 am

Hook felt her tail entwine with his own, his heart started to beat quicker as excitement started to build in him. Though still wary of the female on top of him, she was a pirate after all. And pirates couldn't be trusted, even He knew that, slightly sad not being able to trust ones own kind. But it didn't matter.

"Tell me Hook, where is your mighty fine ship?"

He exhaled sharply but deeply as she rubbed her head on his chest. It had been a long while since he had the pleasure of being with a lady. It was like heaven. He buried his face into her fur, licking, and nibbling lightly at her.

"I would love to see the pretty ship you sail the seas with..."

He looked at her, pulling back slightly.  "Unfortunately she is no way near here, Love" he sighed depressed at that fact, Thought that wasn't going to dampen his spirits, he licked at her neck, throat and chest working his way down slowly, smoothly. Lustful.

"Otherwise" he said between licks, "I would take my fair lady to it" he moved smoothy, but firmly, rolling her over onto her back now. He laid a moment resting his head upon her chest. "You are most beautiful, Alvadia" he said rubbing his head on her chest lovingly.

-Ahem if they are going to do it, lets just black out here lol-

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 am

{But 'valdia could get preggos!! Oh well, she'll live... oooh, and she can freak out and be like, "WUT IS HAPPENING I THOUGHT THIS WAS FAKE" ahahahhaha evilness.}

Alvadia rolled her eyes. Great, this wolf shouldn't even call himself a pirate. No ship, no goods, no gold, no nothing! Alvadia hadn't seen any goods around this brute anyways. She thought he would have at least had a loaded ship with goods and someway for her to get off this stupid island but no. Nothing for her at all. There was no way she could even get out of this now. But it was all a dream anyways, it wouldn't matter in time.

Though, why couldn't she just go back to the forest ship and poof all the other lunatics away? Ugh. Alvadia hated this. She hated being stuck on this island. She hated being insane. She hated being alone. She hated being... wait. She was alone... Was that why she had imagined all these brutes? Possibly even had a 'connection' with this creamy lad? No, no it couldn't be.

Alvadia chuckled for no reason and nuzzled the brute's soft creamy neck.

-Various time passes by-

Word count: numbers || Tagged: Killian || Messages: I'm lazy and this is a short post so BLEGH!!

Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:32 am

-Fade out-

Killian rolled back over, onto his side and his back breathing heavily, panting as he did. He couldn't of been more satisfied than he felt, and exhausted and drained as he was. He gave a light chuckle glancing over to Alvadia. He gave a soft sigh. "That was most" he panted and licked at her ear.  "Most... Indulgent" he gave a light chuckle.

He continued to lay on the ground still breathing heavily. All the endorphins that ran through him were explosive. He sighed and laid his head on her chest. Smiling devilishly. "Unfortunately myself and the crew dropped anchor and we were ambushed by humans on land and were dropped off not far from here" he said pawing gently at her face.

"What is your story, my love?" he questioned his electric blue eyes upon her own. Oh how he had missed the company of the female kind. It was something he craved more often than he was able to receive. Before coming here, he could of had one each nigh as he pleased. But since being upon this island he was on his own. He had just ran into these wolves and met this striking she-wolf, even if she was a bit crazy.

Notes: I generally tend to make him infertile as a few females tend to get with him. If you want her to fall pregnant that is up to you. I am happy either way. Just be aware that he is not a father figure. :)

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:04 pm

-Bloop-

Avladia puffed out some air and sighed as she flopped onto her back up against the large root of the tree. The brute lay his head on her chest and began to say some more words that she didn't really pay attention to or anything. 'Well, that felt... real...' her thoughts buzzed around like bees in spring and her heart was racing. But, this male wasn't real. He wasn't there. This was all a hallucination. None of this was real! Right?

It couldn't be. The fae had been trapped on this island for years, how is this even possible that this mutt was here and she hadn't noticed? She had been alone for so long, this all seemed so fake and so unreal. Maybe she was missing company so much that this male decided to pop up and accompany her. No, no, no. Alvadia couldn't believe what she was thinking, feeling and hearing.

"What is your story, my love?"

Great, now he has an emotional attachment to her. She'll have to pry his little paws off her body before she has a clean shot at running off. It had been a while since Alvadia should have replied as she was lost in a daze of thoughts and emotions. "Well, I..." she started then paused. What had happened. Where had she come from how had she gotten here? This had been her whole life for so long and now it is all fading away. Alvadia didn't even know who she really was anymore.

"You don't need to hear my story, darl." she finished with. She sent him a weak smile, licked his moist noise and then stood up, a little shaky. The fae moved down to the river and lapped up the cool and refreshing water.What was her story?

Word count: numbers || Tagged: Killian || Messages: Oh well, I'll roll a dice and see what happens. hehe, Alvadia isn't the motherly figure either but who cares.

Back to top Go down
Killian
Pirate
Pirate
Killian

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 am

Killian started to feel sleepy. His eyes becoming heavy and breathing slowed. He felt great but was now quite exhausted by the whole ordeal. He watched Alvadia as she seemed to be thinking laying under him, still leaning on her chest, he watched her eyes dreamily his own becoming hazy blue as he started to fade, fighting to keep his eyes open to hear her reply.

"Well, I..."

She started, his ears perking slightly but lazily so as she spoke. She paused, he wondered what she was stopping for now. He was mainly just curious, not after any attachment to the female, and no responsibility if anything was to occur from the event. She could of told him to stop after all, he would've stopped. Her attention had faded and he rolled his head across her chest lightly.

"You don't need to hear my story, darl."

He was not satisfied with her answer, he wanted to know. Her weak smile perhaps gave way that she had a dark past. Killian's tail thumped on the ground as she licked his nose. Enjoying her attention. She then got up, Killian slid from her chest gently laying his head between his paws on the ground. He was far too tired now to rise and move off like she had. He watched her on her shaky legs. He must of really given her a thorough going. He smirked lightly. Proud of his work. She moved just to the lake a few metres away, he heard her lapping at the water.

Killian rolled over to his back curling into the crook of the tree. His eyes closed, he started to drift into a sleep. He was completely relaxed, stress free and wholly satisfied. Now sleep took his frame. Hardly alert to his surroundings.

-

Notes: So after the ***** males have a hormone released that makes them incredibly sleepy. Soooo sleep. XD

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Alvadia was sick with herself; sleeping with such an arrogant fool. He could hardly call himself a pirate without a ship. Blasphemy, that was all this was. Alvadia had a ship, it was stuck inland however she still had one. This brute had nothing. Not even any loot worth taking.

Alvadia shook her head in disgust. Too many times she had slept with men who called themselves pirates, too many times she had been disgusted with herself. All but once. There was that one time long ago, before she had gone insane. Long before she had crashed and she had become alone. All her memories faded back into her head, but she pushed them away. She pushed all her stupid thoughts back. She liked being crazy. Being able to make up strangers as she pleased. It was fun, for now at least.

The russet fae twisted her neck to look at the brute. He'd fallen asleep like all the other males she had ever been with. That was usually when she would loot them and then flee. However, Alvadia didn't feel like taking anything. He probably had a septum or two but what good would that do here on this island? She had drunken most of the rum on the forest ship and there were no markets where she could steel some from. No brothels that she could barge into and drown herself in the sweetness of the liquor.

She padded over to Hook and stared at him for a moment. She had nothing else to do with him. If he had feelings for her well he would be better off dead. Alvadia was alone and she liked it like that. She turned her head and moved through the forestry, hoping there would be something through the trees that would cheer her up.

-The Wreckage-

Word count: numbers || Tagged: Killian || Messages: Bloop....

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Jamia rushed through the forest, treading lightly but not yet worrying about finding prey. She had her heart set on the river, one of the places here that they could usually find something at. It was strange the a month ago, they were struggling for food and the forest was like a labyrinth, now she knew it like it was her home. Which as time wore on, she feared it might be her home. If it was going to be her home though, she supposed she was lucky in the factor it wasn't terribly harsh on the island.

As she neared the river she finally slowed down, going into a crouching position and peering through the brush. Looking around it only took a little bit till Jamia noticed a wounded looking deer of some sort laying and drinking from the water. She wasn't sure how it was wounded but it was alone and hurt and an easy kill. Once her party caught up with her she turned to quietly tell them the "game plan" of sorts.

She guessed they didn't actually need a whole lot of planning for this but it wouldn't hurt to have something. "Arlight, Lash you're like the only hunter here so I totally am placing most of this hunt on you." She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "So Lash you can lead this I hope. Alahya, Bane, you two come around and flank it. I classic hunting routine, should work but to be honest I'm a god awful hunter so who knows how this will go," she said with a laugh and shrug. "You give the signal to start Lash, I'll follow you. Bane, Alahya, come in when you feel ready. Vivian, you can jump in after me and Lash?"

Words: 297 Addressed: The pack Mentioned: The pack

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine age: 3.5 years

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Lash nodded confidentally to Jamia. She was putting a lot on him, but Lash wasn't worried. They had a good group, and the prey was injured - easy. Lash knew he was the only technical hunter, but all wolves - Lash quickly amended that to all wild canines, and even dogs - could hunt. It was in their blood, their instinct. Lash didn't worry.

Lash took a careful cursory glance over the area. He quickly sniffed the air. Lash was still unsure about the island. Who knew what was hiding in the trees? Felicity always seemed worried, and she knew more than they did. For some reason she always declined to say what she knew. That irritated Lash: her knowledge could be the difference between their life and death.

Lash tried to focus again. They'd have to move fairly quick, as the deer, even injured, would try hard to escape. But they could chase it down, Lash wasn't worried about that.

He glanced over the others. "Ready?" He checked with them. Lash turned his gaze to the target, which hadn't seemed to notice the predators in the vicinity. Sloppy.

Lash tensed. He crept forward a few pawsteps. He took once last glance about and then all his focus was on the prey. Everything else was unimportant. It was the hunt.
"Go!"

Mentioned: The hunting party || Addressed: The hunting party  || Word Count: 218|| Side Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine age: 6

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Bane moved at a lope, a pace just fast enough so that he could keep up with Jamia as she darted ahead of him. He noticed how her footfall was so quiet and he tried to do the same, he tried to tread lightly and to not make too much noise but alas he was hardly agile or well accustomed to being light on his feet and he found it took quite a bit of effort. He kept having to look down to see where he was going and to check that he wasn’t about to step on something that would make a noise under his weight and then he kept having to look back up again quickly to see where he was going. Being swift and agile didn’t really come naturally to Bane, it wasn’t exactly a skill he possessed and neither was hunting so he began to question what good he was going to do being here with the main group on a hunting expedition; if anything he was just going to be a hindrance and get in the way, especially if he couldn’t even keep quiet and would end up scaring away the prey with his big blundering steps.

He couldn’t let them down now though, not when he’d agreed to come on this little hunting trip with them. He’d just have to try extra hard to be useful. He slowed down a little to a trot, really monitoring his footsteps so at last he was comfortable at the pace he was going at and was decently quiet too. He spotted that Jamia had stopped a short distance ahead of him and guessed they had reached their destination, the main lake, a place where animals would gather in search of water to drink and cool down in, there would definitely be prey here, some animal that they could hunt and make their next meal. So they definitely had something to hunt, all they had to do was make a strategy and initiate the hunt itself. It didn’t sound too hard in theory but Bane knew his lack of experience wasn’t going to do him any favours. He decided though that he was going to try his very best to be good at hunting because he had to be good at something, right? He wanted and needed food just as much as the rest of the group so there was no way he was going to let himself be a failure.

He listened eagerly as Jamia instructed them as to what they were going to do and nodded to show his understanding. He could do that, or so he thought, it couldn’t be too hard right? All he had to do was wait for Lash’s signal to start and then wait until the right moment came along for him to join the hunt. “Gotcha” Bane woofed in confirmation that he knew what Jamia wanted him to do before looking out at the prey that the leader wanted them to hunt.  A deer seemed like a pretty big thing to hunt in the eyes of a novice but Bane had to remind himself that there were quite a few mouths to feed and quite a few wolves there doing the hunting so he wouldn’t be alone, together they would be able to bring down an animal of that size especially because it look injured. He wasn’t sure what was wrong with it though other than the fact it wasn’t standing while it took a drink which surely went against every bit of its natural survival instinct, laying down put the deer in a vulnerable position. So maybe it would be easy to hunt after all, at least that was what Bane hoped for.

Tentatively he moved off to the side a bit knowing that Lash, Jamia and Vivian would be going before him and that he didn’t want to get in the way of any of them.  When he was a short distance of he poised himself, ready to spring into a run and get hunting whenever Lash gave the signal. He kept on reminding himself not to worry, just to wait and compose himself and then when the time was right to join in. He saw the male mouth the word "Ready?" to those nearby before giving the all important signal."Go!" The subordinate had to remind him show some restraint, now was not his time to hunt, he had to wait for Jamia and Vivian to go before him before he could even consider launching into action and trying to flank the prey. He just had to wait, he just had to be patient.

Addressed: Jamia
Mentioned: Jamia, Lash, Vivian
Mood: Unsure of himself and doubting, but determined
Word Count: 709
Side Notes: It's sooo late sorry

Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Hawk
Pirate
Pirate

Coins : 2

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 pm

The Main River 90ec9d4be22c66d55bf6da5f54eb3b59

I walk along the river bank, bored out of my mind,
This has to be the most boring island I could have possibly ended up on, nothing to do but eat and sleep.
Then I raise my head, having spotted something out of the corner of my eye. A cream colored wolf as curled up on the other side of the river by a tree, Weird, usually wolves don't sleep out in the open like that. I step into the shallows, trying to see if he is hurt or something. But he seems fine, I shake my head. Foolish males, just leaving themselves open to attack while they sleep.

My eyes begin to scan the shallows naturally, searching for the flash of scales. A flicker of gold catches my eye and I dive down, making a loud splash and biting for the fish. My teeth connect with something, not a fish, it felt like a thin metal rod the others would own. I take it up onto shore and look at it, it was a gold necklace. My eyes dart around, making sure no other pirates had seen it. I didn't care if they took it, but most pirates are protective over such things so anyone who wants to steal loot usually just attacks. Weird that no one else has found it, this used to be a great place to find loot. I glance over at the male again, making sure he wasn't awake. I sit down and study the necklace, it looked like it wasn't broken at all. I don't know why I'm so curious about a piece of stinking others jewelry. But I continue to look up from time to time to scan from any other Canines and make sure the cream colored wolf isn't awake yet.

Probably not the best idea to do this but it might teach him a lesson... I think as I let out a loud bark in his direction and retreat to a pile of brush I can watch from, taking the necklace with me.

Last edited by Hawk on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:03 pm

(OOC: Hawk please make sure to post at least 200 words per a post.)
Jamia sat in wait for Lash's command, glancing at their hunting party before resting her eyes on the prey again. "Ready?" She gave a short and confident nod, keeping her eyes locked on the lightly tanned colored creature. "Go!" She heard a shout from beside her, which sent her springing out from cover. She wasn't sure which of her party was on which side of her but she kept her eyes on the kill. Barking out and chasing as the weakened creature stood unsteadily and attempted a slow pitiful run.

Jamia almost felt sorry for it as she lashed out, biting into it's leg and pulling back with all her might, digging into the ground and skidding and slipping as the poor animal struggled on. Soon enough she lost her grip and let the pack move ahead, nipping at biting at it. The pack wasn't a bad group of hunters she guessed, watching them all take place. She only rested to catch her breath for a moment longer before she was jumping back in to attack.

Somewhere in the clutter of barks and snapping jaws Vivian and Bane had come in. And soon after the poor creature gave its final breaths. As it had lost its footing and fell to the ground weak and defeated Jamia clamped to its neck, holding tight and thrashing her head to insure death. As it fell limp she let go, her pink tongue lolling out of her blood coated mouth. "Good work you guys" she said between breaths. Between the smell of freshly killed prey and blood Jamia never noticed the stranger in the river.

Words: 275 Addressed: The group Mentioned: The group

Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Coins : 56

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 2 Years

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:30 pm

"Alahya, Bane, you two come around and flank it. I classic hunting routine, should work but to be honest I'm a god awful hunter so who knows how this will go," Jamia said. Alahya sighed, hardly knowing what any of this meant. She could smell their prey, a deer of some sort. Wounded. Should be no trouble.

Alahya followed Blane, far more silent then the dark wolf was. She flicked her ears, crouching a bit away from him. She didn't know when to move. But she didn't want to mess this up, so she stayed put, watching the probably more experienced hunter. She would run when he would. It wasn't like she'd actually catch the deer.

What had she been told? Wasn't it.. teamwork? The wolves hunted and worked in groups, unlike foxes. It was a weird concept, but she liked it. It seemed more.. right. More safe. More effective. But they were also hunting animals that could crush her to a pulp without even thinking. She could probably walk right up to the deer and not have it spook.

Then Jamia took off, followed by Vivian and shortly after Blane. She cursed, leaping out herself with a growl. But of course, it was too late for her to do something. Jamia had made short work of the injured deer. Alahya padded over, not getting too close to the group of wolves, hardly deserving the meal that they had worked to bring down.

It was obvious that working in a group was not her thing. In her quest to find out what she could help with, hunting obviously wasn't it. Alahya was getting better at herbs, thanks to Felicity's training. That was where she belonged.

Word Count- 282
Addressed- none
Mentioned- pack
Comments- no

Back to top Go down
http://silver-moonlight.forumotion.com
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Bane’s heart was racing and he wasn’t sure why, he hadn’t even started hunting yet but already the nerves and levels of excitement inside him were through the roof leaving him feeling unstable and edgy. Mere seconds passed between the time Lash shouted go and when the other wolves launched out of the forest and into the chase and that meant it was his time to join the hunting party too. He tried to move instinctively, hoping some part of him would remember how to be truly wild and how to hunt and would do all the work for him but somehow the whole thing still felt unnatural. He bolted out from where he had been hiding, crashing through the leaves and other foliage that had obscured him from the deer’s view,  his paws thundering over the ground to accompany the sound of the rest of the group moving and running as one. However unlike the others Bane didn’t bark or snarl at the deer they were hunting and instead he was far too preoccupied just with keeping up with them to make a noise, as they were a lot faster than he had presumed they would be. He had never been that fast and it was showing now as he struggled to run with the same pace as the others and it took him a good few moments before he caught up with them and he was panting heavily by the time he did so.

Finally he was running alongside the rest of the pack and deer, but found himself not knowing what to do. He had to bite the deer, to try and bring in down… but how was he to do such a thing and more importantly which area of the target should he try to aim for? He wished he had planned these  things in advance because now they were mid hunt it was hardly a good time for him to pull over and debate such a question, only trying to think and work out what to do was difficult when he was still trying to keep momentum to stay at the side of the deer. He had no idea what to do and beginning to panic his eyes flicked over to the rest of the wolves and to Jamia; he saw her biting at the creatures legs and trying to pull it back which was what he decided he should be doing. Having a plan made it seem so much easier, and now he knew what he was supposed to do he could execute it.  He ran forwards and threw himself at the deer, baring his teeth as he did so that when he came into contact with the relatively slow moving beast  he was able to clamp down on its rear leg and bite until the taste of blood told he his attack had hit the mark. He dug his paws into the ground as firmly as he could hoping to anchor the creature down and stop it moving but when it began trashing it’s rear leg at him he was forced to let go, a hoof passing close to his head leaving him suddenly frozen in fear.

He stood panting, suddenly exhausted and shocked, while the quarry stumbled a little further and the pack chased it a few more metres. The only thing that caught his attention and snapped him out of the daze was the thudding noise the deer made as it fell; a sound that signified it was all over for the prey and the pack had won. Bane looked up to see Jamia standing over the prey, red blood dripping from around her mouth that somehow made him cringe. Blood somehow still got to him, since he’d seen so much blood and injury and even death on the beach a month ago it had become something that he couldn’t stand simply because it reminded him of that day. He suddenly become overly conscious that his own fur was now stained with the crimson liquid; blood was on his teeth, lips and muzzle from where he had bitten the deer’s leg and it caused a knot of fear to rise inside him. He didn’t know why he let it affect him so much, but just the site of blood seemed to make him uneasy and caused him to panic. He had to swallow down that sudden wave of horror again before he could even think straight and begin to function again, catching his breath and padding over to the freshly caught meal just in time to hear the leader say; "Good work you guys." Bane offered a slight smile to those around, lacking the words to add to what Jamia had said.

Bane was about to sit down and begin tucking into the carcass before he questioned whether he was meant to wait and let Jamia eat first. It had never been something he had done at home and it felt like a weird custom to participate in and he wasn’t sure whether it was one he needed to follow in these circumstances. Still he hung back for a few seconds, waiting to see who would tuck in first and still trying to get his breath back for even now he was panting a little from all the exertion. That was when he noticed something peculiar, a noise in the woods but a mere few metres away. He squinted his eyes suspiciously and looking into the forest saw a shape moving (Hawk.) It looked like a wolf though he couldn’t be sure, but all the same he felt a certain uneasiness what with their being some unknown creature out there. “Is there someone out there… in the trees?” Bane hissed quietly to the other group members, concern filling his voice.

Addressed: Group
Mentioned: Jamia and Hawk
Mood: Adrenaline, fear
Word Count: 966
Side Notes: Idk any more but I should probably sleep

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 am

[[SO SORRY FOR NO SPEAKY FROM MWAH! I have been flat out busy this past couple months and have had no time to post. I am Seriously lost right now in role play so Alvadia is coming up here pretending she passed out...]]

The lone tinged brown fae trotted along the shoreline of the river, her pads occasionally touching the water, reminding her that it was there. Sometimes she forgot. Sometimes she thought she was walking aimlessly on soft sand in a straight line in the middle of nowhere, but she wasn't. The fae kept her head high and her ears alert as her eyes darted off in every direction. She looked at fish in the water and the trees and the birds and then something that caught her eye. Not one, nor two but three wolves near the river, opposite to her. The fae smirked and continued at a steady pace down the riverbed.

Her nose caught the wiff of some fresh meat. Oh how Alvadia was hungry. she would do anything for a piece of easy meat. She liked stealing rather then doing everything by herself. That was hard for a 'weak and innocent' female like herself, but only if she portrayed that.

Alvadia was closer to the group now and she had caught a strong scent of all of the members of the little group. She smiled and began to tread through the water, the group still unaware of her presence. "How should I play this Fern?" she chuckled in her mind. "An innocent hurt fae, attacked by pirates? Oh that's a devilish one Alva." she tossed back at herself. "They'll be easy Fern."

The she-wolf let her legs uplift in the water as the stream slowly dragged her down. She began to flail around in the water, pretending to choke on some and duck her head under too. She was a good actor. There was no way she couldn't pull this scheme off. She hoped to get something out of it. A good meal, maybe some remedies that she could take... more than anything, gold. Oh how she could fill her ship up with gold. The more the merrier.

"Gah, HELP!" she yelled to the group as she flailed in the water. "Please help me!" the fae pulled her head under the water and then back up again, waving her front paws about in the air. She could only just touch the bottom with her back legs and so she tucked them up and thrashed about in the water, trying to make things seem as though she had no clue how to swim. Hopefully these idiots would fall for her tricks. "Help!!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Vidocq
Main Group
Main Group
Vidocq

Coins : 8

Character sheet
Mate/crush: N/A
Canine age: 5

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Three days. Three days without wholesome food and fresh water. Three days and more since the maelstrom that ended his structured, simple life aboard the HMS Vautrin. It was not long before Vidocq fully realized that he was the sole survivor of the chaos of that night. On the first day, he regained consciousness in a small tidal pool, filled with starfish, and circled by imposing stones which seemed to have guarded him in his sleep. As soon as he could walk again, he had begun combing the beaches in search of the men he had served with, yet all he found were a few scattered paw prints. The lack of evidence was all the confirmation he required.

On the second day, he quit the beaches, knowing he would find nothing useful, and moved inland. Following the canids' trails was a simple matter then, though he chose not to make himself known until he had ascertained who exactly dwelt in these forests. By that evening, he knew enough, and contented himself with remaining hidden until morning. On the third day, he discovered the river, and, after ensuring no one was around, unceremoniously threw himself into the cool water. He attempted to fish, yet years of being fed rations and whatever other cargo his former crew seized had dulled his reflexes. Here, Vidocq could no longer rely on the intimidating nature of a ship, cannons ready and men roaring, to earn his daily meal. Embarrassed and frustrated, he felt much like a cripple, and resumed hiding nearby in case either of the two distinct groups he had observed visited the area.

His wait was not long at all. Soon enough, the sounds of what Vidocq assumed to be a hunt reached his ears; the piercing death-cry of whatever animal met its end translated to success. As if it knew there was freshly-killed prey in the area, his stomach rumbled in a sort of plea. The few bits of fruit he felt safe eating had done little to satisfy his hunger. Before he could even consider the pros and cons of begging, a shrill cry for help shattered his thoughts. He was on his feet and running down the shore immediately, driven equally by code of honor and his fear of what would happen if he did not at least attempt to intervene.

Once he spotted the 'man overboard', however, suspicion overrode alarm. He had covered this stretch of the river when he first found it, and knew the water was not altogether impossible for a wolf like the one he saw 'drowning' to navigate. He caught the flash of something green, a feather, the same color as a wild bird he had glimpsed the day before. She must have lived here a while to wear such a trinket, and must know the terrain. Her nearness to the recently-felled deer was all he needed to confirm his initial conjecture. Just as he confirmed this in an instant, so too did he come up with a plan that would benefit them both.

Thankful to be on the bank closest to the floundering she-wolf, Vidocq leapt into the water a few feet away, then paddled until he was close enough to speak and not be overheard. "I'm joining your act. Play along," he declared before gently taking hold of her scruff. While he was not strong enough to pull her to shore, his height allowed him to plant his hind legs firmly in the soft shale below and push them both into the shallows, where he released his hold. "Act two: half-drowned damsel and her weary rescuer appeal to the villagers for aid. Follow my lead." He spoke quickly and sharply, as was his habit when dictating a plan. If this worked, they had a good chance of being fed, and Vidocq could hopefully create a positive first impression.

—————————————————————————
Wolves Addressed: Alvadia
Wolves Mentioned: The hunting party
Word Count: 631
Notes: Alvadia, if you want me to change anything in this post, please let me know! I haven't written anything physical like this, so I'm not sure if this would be considered 'power-playing'. Regardless, I can change it if you want.
Text ● SpeechThoughtsOthers’ Speech

Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 am

Alvadia's plan was going well. She remained focused on her goal when out of nowhere a stranger, not even from the group, came to her 'rescue'. At first she tried to push him off, but he was too strong against the smaller fae and so she let him drag her to shore. "Act two: half-drowned damsel and her weary rescuer appeal to the zvillagers for aid. Follow my lead." The male said.
Alvadia was confused. She was hunched over on the ground, panting lightly, soaking wet and looking to the dark brute. If anything she would jump out at attack him right now, he ruined her own take. Alvadia works alone. A small growl seeped from her raspy lips but she couldn't let the group notice now that this was a set up. They would have seen their faces by now and would surely recognise her if she tried to pull something on them again. She had to play along now, no turning back.
The cold and wet she-wolf hunched over, coughed and tried to look as miserable as possible. She limped a little more onto the shore and then fell onto the rocky bank, out of the water. She panted heavily and whined.
She could do better without the male, but she doesn't have any other plan now, because he ruined it. 'Alvadia, you should just go. Run. The brute would take all that you could get.' the thoughts lingered in her mind. Fern was back at telling her to end it all. 'Quiet Fern... Once this brute and I get food and remedies and once we flee the area, I'll wait for him to turn his back then I'll cut him up into little pieces for trying to steal my goods.' she shouted back in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Grove
Main Group
Main Group
Grove

Coins : 12
Location : Up in outer space C: Like Venus or Mars or that Milky Way!

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Im in love with a duck names Phillis
Canine age: 5 (wolf years)

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Grove gracefully walks down the beautiful side of the river kicking pebbles with her paws. She would crinkle her nose every time more sand got stuck in her soft pads. A small white butterfly with thing paper wings flew by. She jumped after it batting her paw like a kitten. Today she was feeling funny and small. She let a giggle escape her throat until the butterfly flew away. Grove kicked small rocks into the river making them land with a splash. Small droplets of some what salty water shook on her pelt making her shiver. She stuck her large muzzle in the air and sniffed, she hadn't had food in a while and her ribs where beginning to show. She almost yipped at the smell of oily fish. Her long strong legs stride over to the smell which happened to be by a small stream connected with the river. Their were small fish swimming very close to the edge of the water but they were thankfully big enough to eat. Grove licked her lips and bent her jaws down to the water. She waited for a fish to get close enough for a while until finally it was right there. She stuck her nose right into the water opening her mouth and closing it with a snap. Fresh blood rushed onto her tongue. 'Mmmm.' She picked up the fish from the water and laid it down on the shore. She took a bite trying to savor the salty taste. She tried to eat slow knowing that if she ate to fast her stomach would throw a fit and vomit it up. She slowed her eating pace making sure to carefully get each parts of the fish. 'One more...' She padded over to the water again seeing the suns reflection in the small stream. It was getting late, Grove desperately hurried. She waited seeing a small ripple in the water. She quickly put her jaws in and snapped. Her teeth clanked together to hard making her head hurt. She let out a low frustrated growl and tried again. After a while of nothing her body ached and she needed rest. She padded over to the wet bones of the dead fish and picked them up. She carried them back to the stream and chewed on them until she fell asleep.

My heart was racing, the blood pumping through my veins.

My breathe slowly running out as I run as fast as I can.

A rippling howl catches up behind me and I hear the pounding of paws.

The  snarls and growls from behind grow stronger,

As they grow taller I grow smaller and more helpless.

My paws get clumsy and i'm tripping now.

I began to feel dizzy not knowing where to go

The shadows creep up behind me and around me making me freeze.

Wolves. Enemies.

They want my blood on their paws.

Only because they don't understand and never will, what I have been through on the inside.

They get closer and closer this is it, this is the end. I close my eyes tight and let out a whimpering cry.

My eyes shoot open and i'm panting. My heart is racing uncontrollably while I gasp for breathe. I look up at  the brilliant rays of sun dancing across the sky. I listen to the silent sounds of water and a small breeze blows on my face. My heartbeat finally slows and I take a deep breathe containing my fear. My vivid dream still haunts my memory but I blow it off. I'm safe. For now.
Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Character sheet

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Bane’s levels of anxiety slowly edged higher once again -- He’d just recuperated from what, in his mind at least, had been the stressful task of hunting. He had only just gotten his breath back, only just slowed the frantic beating of his heart caused by exertion but already he felt he was on edge again. Somewhere close by, hidden by just a few meters of forestry and foliage, there was a wolf he didn’t know hiding from the group. Any new canine always got him worried mainly because his trust in others was low, and although he was slowly getting better at accepting other members of the group he was in and was learning to place faith in them he still found it hard meeting and welcoming new wolves. Who knew who was out there in the wood, watching them right now as they stood with fresh prey before them. There could be pirates or vagabonds or new creatures altogether the likes of only lived in the dark shadows. Bane’s uncertainty of the new and the unfamiliar was profound and it was evident as he stared out into the forest, blank white eyes wide and alert, that he was very wary. But little was he to know just how many new wolves were there around him.

"Gah, HELP!" Bane’s head snapped sideways, his expression suddenly equal parts shocked and curious all at once as he found himself an instantaneous distraction. His mind immediately forgot about the wolf in the shadows who was lurking nearby somewhere and within a second the entirety of his attention was focused on a female wolf who was in the water. Kicking and trashing; it seemed as if the female was drowning. A look of horror crossed over Bane’s face, his paws frozen to the ground like it was the only anchor keeping him sane. His mind took him back to the ocean, to being thrown overboard and being caught up in the whirlwind of the sea. Being tossed about, water surrounding him and filling his lungs – his brain wouldn’t let him escape the flash back that served as a reminder as to what drowning felt like. By the time the male managed to gulp down yet another wash of fear and clear his head from his unwanted thoughts the scene in front of him had progressed greatly. No longer was the wolf in the water drowning, but was on dry land having been dragged to safety by a dark furred wolf the likes of whom Bane had never seen before. All that had happened while Bane had been paralysed, frozen with fear and useless when he should have been helping the she-wolf who had been in trouble.

At least now that the brown furred she wolf was safe Bane could release a sigh of relief, his lungs deflating and pushing out a breath of oxygen that he hadn’t been aware he was holding. But only then did occur to him that the two would still need help; soaked to the skin and potentially injured or weakened the two would need a healer to look at them and help them, they’d need food and safety and medical attention. Well they had food and the group offered relative safety but Bane couldn’t  help them when it came to injuries, once again he found himself useless and without anything to do. There were healers in the group though, Alahya for instance, who would be able to help the duo. Without anything to do Bane shuffled backwards, hesitant to step forwards and speak first to the two who he felt unsure about. It probably made him look bad, that he shied away from helping others just because of his own fears, but that’s what he did. As soon as he was out of the way enough he dived into the forest and out of sight, leaving the rest of the group to deal with the new wolves while he searched for an escape and to calm down.

But it was only when he was in the woodland that he remembered that there had been a wolf there before that had caught his attention, a bark and a flash of fur that indicated the presence of someone there that he did not know. Bane grumbled under his breath – he had darted into the forest to escape the new wolves he didn’t know outside of it but now he was there he released there was a stranger close by that needed addressing anyway. Reluctantly he padded through the trees until he was close to where he thought he had seen the wolf go and then he began to sniff around until he located the canine in question. With dark golden brown fur and only sparse smudges of green the female was exceptionally hard to see among the brush and what she was hiding from was still unknown to Bane. “Hey” He greeted simply before realising such a comment would not suffice for a good introduction. “I’m Bane, mind if I ask what you’re doing out here?” He tried to forget the fact that he was a little nervous when he spoke, trying to act as if he had some confidence at least and that he knew what he was doing.

Addressed: Hawk
Mentioned: Vidocq, Alvadia, Alahya
Mood: Shock, confusion and curiosity
Word Count: 882
Side Notes: I just wanted an excuse for Bane to talk to Hawk tbh which is why he went into the forest instead of helping xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main River   The Main River I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main River
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next