Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_vote_lcapAlvadia's Art and Stuff I_voting_barAlvadia's Art and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_vote_lcapAlvadia's Art and Stuff I_voting_barAlvadia's Art and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
Alvadia's Art and Stuff Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
Alvadia's Art and Stuff SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

Alvadia's Art and Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Coins : 38

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Ha you must be jokin'
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 4 Years

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Alvadia's Art and Stuff   Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:07 am

Ok so at the moment there probably won't be much art posted here. Reason is because I don't make a lot of art that I really put out there. This is for the art that I am sharing on other sites like my deviantart or my youtube. I don't sit down for hours drawing many different pieces because I try and focus on one thing mainly, which at the moment is my animation series.
So there will be art posted here, possibly some stories or something too but this is just showing you guys my work. If you guys like it, I MAY open up a little shop here for you guys but that possibly won't be for a while and it wouldn't be open all the time.

Here is where you can find more of my art or if you wish to check out my work:
deviantart: http://lonely-abis.deviantart.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LonelyAbis

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Free_your_imagination_by_lonely_abis-d73rw6i

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Darn_anatomy_by_lonely_abis-d75b5fz

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Legend_of_the_wolves_ref_poster_by_lonely_abis-d75kgi7

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Work_in_progress_by_lonely_abis-d73qj8b

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Bandit10Alvadia's Art and Stuff Crossd10Alvadia's Art and Stuff Elixir10Alvadia's Art and Stuff Fox10

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Radiant_wolf_manipulation_by_lonely_abis-d6xr8jw
Alvadia's Art and Stuff Vertrou_long_tail_manipulation_by_lonely_abis-d6xrfts

Please do not steal any of these, use them, or claim as your own.
Back to top Go down
Holster
Main Group
Main Group

Coins : 18

Character sheet
Mate/crush: nobody
Canine gender: male
Canine age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Alvadia's Art and Stuff   Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm

These are great, Alvadia! The bottom manip is especially gorgeous, wow.
Back to top Go down
Alvadia
Pirate
Pirate
Alvadia

Coins : 38

Character sheet
Mate/crush: Ha you must be jokin'
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 4 Years

PostSubject: Re: Alvadia's Art and Stuff   Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:04 am

HAha thanks Holster.
I was working on some animations today and idk, I lost point of what I was doing and this happened...

Alvadia's Art and Stuff Screen20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alvadia's Art and Stuff   Alvadia's Art and Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alvadia's Art and Stuff
Page 1 of 1